gdt Chargers versus Browns

mtmmike

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

If their is an issue with injuries and rawness of a rookie. The coaches can only do some much with what they have. We saw our rookie out their this last game and he looked like a raw rookie. It’s either the browns play a bad, raw rookie or an injuried Willls. Either way a move should be made.what do you think the coaches should do for the LT spot then? Its not about finding a great amazing LT, just someone who can be better than Hudson and provide Wills the chance to recover 

I mean, I think Hubbard was their backup plan, but he was hurt too.

Show me a team with a good 3rd option at LT.  Or a good FA option.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Every team in the NFL. Have you not been paying attention. Only Baker over throws wide open WR's

Only Chubb doesn't run for 150 yards every game

Only our defense doesn't stop every 3rd down

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No team has a good 3rd option, hence why a move should have potentially been made. 

Okung would be better than Hudson at the moment and he is a current FA

just some quick points from the watching the Chargers game last night.

1. their right side of the charger o-line and interior can give up some pressure the LT is a rookie but was really good.  interested in watching him VS myles

2. the chargers Pass D is really good. the browns should lean on the run game and be efficient in the pass game.  They play lots of deep safeties so lots of dink and dunk will be on the menu Sunday.

3. if the D can play well and limit this chargers Offense man we got  something going. probably the best defense since 1999.

1 hour ago, EastSideDawg said:

the chargers Pass D is really good. the browns should lean on the run game and be efficient in the pass game.  They play lots of deep safeties so lots of dink and dunk will be on the menu Sunday.

Browns should flirt with 200yard rushing. Chargers rush defense is garbage! They have had the 14th most rushing attempts on their defenses but are 29th in yards given up and 30th in ypc. It doesn’t matter who the QB is, they should look to get 200yards on them. Dallas and KC both almost hit 200 on them

23 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Browns should flirt with 200yard rushing. Chargers rush defense is garbage! They have had the 14th most rushing attempts on their defenses but are 29th in yards given up and 30th in ypc. It doesn’t matter who the QB is, they should look to get 200yards on them. Dallas and KC both almost hit 200 on them

I will say though, we’re gonna need to show the ability to win in the passing game to keep them from stacking the box.

Any coach in their right mind is gonna make Baker beat them rn.

i thought our schedule was gonna be rough this year, but it looks a lot scarier at this point.  Chargers are legit and will attack us in the passing game, especially outside the hashes.  Bosa is healthy and playing well, so I'm worried about our pass protection.  still think we win.

50 minutes ago, bungleodeon said:

i thought our schedule was gonna be rough this year, but it looks a lot scarier at this point.  Chargers are legit and will attack us in the passing game, especially outside the hashes.  Bosa is healthy and playing well, so I'm worried about our pass protection.  still think we win.

Fortunately Bosa just angered all of the refs so I would hold him until we know that they will call it against us.

54 minutes ago, bungleodeon said:

Still think our back end schedule sets up quite nicely

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Fortunately Bosa just angered all of the refs so I would hold him until we know that they will call it against us.

Yeah the play he is pissed about is pretty bad but that happens to Garrett every game and doesn’t get called