Week 5 GDT: Titans @ Jaguars

TitanLegend

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

If we can't escape posts/thoughts like this in a game we're leading 31-13, can we ever escape them?

lol you told people to stop overreacting during the jets game, at some point you have to admit there's an obvious reason for it

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

If we can't escape posts/thoughts like this in a game we're leading 31-13, can we ever escape them?

I mean if we play like this against any what competent team, prepare to go no where. This team is not doing anything today to convince me we can go and get consistent wins against competent teams.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

lol you told people to stop overreacting during the jets game, at some point you have to admit there's an obvious reason for it

Yep. We lost to arguably the worst team in the league and now we’re letting arguably the 2nd worst team right back in the game. Th defense looks terrible again against one the worst offenses in the league.  

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

Just now, -Hope- said:

Nah, never told anyone to stop overreacting during the Jets game. Outside of how the defense played for like the first quarter or so of that game, we played really poorly.  Did say people were overreacting to the loss, though.

The team has played decently well today though, so don't really understand the doom and gloom about this game.

Could wind up that we blow the lead and lose, I dunno. But given what was shown leading up to that post, was a tad much to be doom and gloom over it.