Week 5 GDT: Titans @ Jaguars

TitanLegend

10 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Is it? I'm having a great time. The most annoying part of my day is reading these posts.😄

Lol. I am glad you are my dude. Stop reading them then homie. Your banter is so childish and whack. You stay crying about other people in this forum. I am glad I can be just another person who annoys you. Lolz. I am glad you enjoy terrible football. Keep being the number one apologist for crappy Titans football. I enjoy myself no matter what. And I am pretty positive, but sorry I ain’t gonna get excited over win over an 0-4 team that has endless problems. We play like this next week, it’s a wrap. Up your standards papi.

Edited by twotonebluenation
  • Like 1

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Lol. I am glad you are my dude. Stop reading them then homie. Your banter is so childish and whack. You stay crying about other people in this forum. I am glad I can be just another person who annoys you. Lolz. I am glad you enjoy terrible football. Keep being the number one apologist for crappy Titans football. I enjoy myself no matter what. And am pretty positive, but sorry I ain’t gonna get excited over win over an 0-4 team that has endless problems. We play like this next week, it’s a wrap. Up your standards papi.

I'm so confused. YOU are saying this? That was literally your schtick when you first signed up here.😄

5 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Lol. I am glad you are my dude. Stop reading them then homie. Your banter is so childish and whack. You stay crying about other people in this forum. I am glad I can be just another person who annoys you. Lolz. I am glad you enjoy terrible football. Keep being the number one apologist for crappy Titans football. I enjoy myself no matter what. And I am pretty positive, but sorry I ain’t gonna get excited over win over an 0-4 team that has endless problems. We play like this next week, it’s a wrap. Up your standards papi.

my god, i remember when you were our resident optimist. this team truly breaks the best of us. 😭

• Like 1