Week 5 GDT: Titans @ Jaguars

TitanLegend

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Spot fouls on DPI are dumb imo. Should just be 15.

I never complain about the refs but the calls they made today on both sides were just head scratching.

Best of luck the rest of the way. 

i can 100% empathize with the feeling of “we might be able to beat this team, but we can’t beat them and the refs too” - trust me when i say we’ve been there lol. whatever happens with urban you guys have your QB so that’s a huge piece of the puzzle solved. just stack some talent and you’ll be a real problem, likely right around when we have to go full rebuild and then you’ll be the ones laughing it up lol

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i can 100% empathize with the feeling of “we might be able to beat this team, but we can’t beat them and the refs too” - trust me when i say we’ve been there lol. whatever happens with urban you guys have your QB so that’s a huge piece of the puzzle solved. just stack some talent and you’ll be a real problem, likely right around when we have to go full rebuild and then you’ll be the ones laughing it up lol

Urban won’t make it a full 17. I also don’t trust Shad Khan to make another HC hire. Defense has literally no playmakers. Trevor and James Robinson about all we got tbh.

I know you guys ***** about Vrabel a lot but you are competitive every year. I would kill for that. You can always have it way worse, just look at us.

It’s hard to win in this league and you guys are going to have 6 winning seasons in a row. That’s impressive.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Urban won’t make it a full 17. I also don’t trust Shad Khan to make another HC hire. Defense has literally no playmakers. Trevor and James Robinson about all we got tbh.

I know you guys ***** about Vrabel a lot but you are competitive every year. I would kill for that. You can always have it way worse, just look at us.

It’s hard to win in this league and you guys are going to have 6 winning seasons in a row. That’s impressive.

chuck norris approved GIF

1 minute ago, lovetitans said:

I am not looking forward to the Bills game next week... 

Not saying we are going to win, but we pose a totally different match up than the chiefs do to the Bills. I think it will be a totally different style of game. Lots of my Bills friends from upstate NY hate the match-up because of the way we run the ball and how the bills can sometimes rely on the big plays in the passing game which can cause them to stutter at times. 

That being said I still have no confidence after these last two weeks. Allen may run all over us with our pee wee tackling. 

I think we CAN win. It would take one of those Titan performances. 

6 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Sad thing is,It’s not the team it’s the coordinators 😫

I personally don't feel good about the players either. 

The line loses their battles more times than not. Wrs continue to struggle getting open. Players can't tackle. Making stupid plays. 

The coordinators have their problems but the players aren't doing well either. 

I’m not saying we are going to win 

I’m not saying it’s going to be easy

All I’m saying is I’m not afraid of the Bills like most people are in here 

They are very good

They are a SB contender out of the AFC

All I’m saying is we always play them tough 

We play them close 

We beat them when we were short handed last year 

Obviously I would feel much better if we have Dupree Julio and Hooker back this week

If we are going to kill the Titans for playing down to competition most times, we have to at least give them credit for playing up to competition most times 

Won’t be easy

But it’s MNF in Nashville

Crowd should be rocking

Hope we get some guys back this week  

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I can never pretend to understand PFF’s grading system. Based on my eye test, Q was bad again yesterday. Nate Davis grading out highly in a game where he had a sack, a holding penalty, and we had a lot of difficulties running right. Sure.

lol. the right side of the offensive line looked like a sieve yet again, we were just getting the ball out quicker. i shudder to think what the bills front is going to do to them.