Week 5 GDT: Titans @ Jaguars

TitanLegend

I thought our LB rotation and usage was really bad this game.   I don't know if there was a lack of communication or what but I wasn't that happy at all with Long's play and most of that was probably Long not being in the right spot to start with.   Long should never be in coverage of TE's down field. Evans can make plays for this team and has in the past, but for sure he had been terrible this season.  

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Swaim is just such a bad football player. And look at the explosiveness from Nate Davis.

people were talking about cutting rashaan evans earlier which i think is silly, but if there's one player who i genuinely think we should cut tomorrow it's swaim. he brings nothing. absolutely nothing. i don't see how we could do worse, and yet he keeps getting equal or greater snaps to pruitt.

50 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

people were talking about cutting rashaan evans earlier which i think is silly, but if there's one player who i genuinely think we should cut tomorrow it's swaim. he brings nothing. absolutely nothing. i don't see how we could do worse, and yet he keeps getting equal or greater snaps to pruitt.

He’s just not an NFL player. I honestly think you’d be better off with Radunz or Lamm as the blocking tight end. Sure, you’d lose the 37 receiving yards spread across five games and 200 snaps, but at least you’d actually have an extra blocker.

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I saw Mike Herndon guess that he felt Quessenberry’s false start and just expected a whistle, but that’s not a great excuse.

Kinda funny, but Quess, Davis, and Swaim are probably the 3 people I want replacements for the most on offense and all three ****ed up on that play.

Swaim probably doesn't make a lot of teams practice squads and Davis and Quess can't pass block. Our FO loves only evaluating the run-blocking of OL they bring in.

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Kinda funny, but Quess, Davis, and Swaim are probably the 3 people I want replacements for the most on offense and all three ****ed up on that play.

Swaim probably doesn't make a lot of teams practice squads and Davis and Quess can't pass block. Our FO loves only evaluating the run-blocking of OL they bring in.

Davis was a T I believe coming out & last yr he seemed to turn a corner as a pass blocking G, only allowing 2 sacks but um yea this yr he’s been trash 😮💨

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Davis was a T I believe coming out & last yr he seemed to turn a corner as a pass blocking G, only allowing 2 sacks but um yea this yr he’s been trash 😮💨

I just saw this tweet after making my original post. Lol at Davis, but everyone outside of Lewan is garbage. Saffold will be fine, but even he's a better run-blocker than pass-blocker.

13 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I just saw this tweet after making my original post. Lol at Davis, but everyone outside of Lewan is garbage. Saffold will be fine, but even he's a better run-blocker than pass-blocker.

Levin's grade might be a mistake. They didn't have him allowing a single pressure in his 27 pass block stats. Not that pressure is the only thing they negatively grade, but given that, hard to imagine his grade being THAT low.

14 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Levin's grade might be a mistake. They didn't have him allowing a single pressure in his 27 pass block stats. Not that pressure is the only thing they negatively grade, but given that, hard to imagine his grade being THAT low.

With Levin, I was just assuming he didn't play enough snaps. If he played that many, I'm sure it's just an error. 

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

With Levin, I was just assuming he didn't play enough snaps. If he played that many, I'm sure it's just an error. 

Yeah they'll grade someone even off a single snap, and when you look at their overall ranking lists for players, they have options at the top of the page to set snap count qualifications(so if you wanted to see their QB list, you can view it with a list of literally everyone who has taken at least 1 snap at the position, or set it to require 50% of a certain number of snaps, et).

4 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I was actually agreeing with you this yr he’s trash I don’t know what happened can’t explain it I don’t understand the drop off 😮💨

9 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

I was actually agreeing with you this yr he’s trash I don’t know what happened can’t explain it I don’t understand the drop off 😮💨

Oh I know, my guy. I just thought it was funny I came across that right as we were talking about him.