The Good, the Bad the Ugly vs. the homeless Chargers

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Incognito comes back next week, we move Leatherwood to RG, we bench James for Martin, and sign Mitchell Schwartz. 

Miller - Incognito - Martin - Leatherwood - Schwartz 

I think that is a much more respectable line.

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Incognito comes back next week, we move Leatherwood to RG, we bench James for Martin, and sign Mitchell Schwartz. 

Miller - Incognito - Martin - Leatherwood - Schwartz 

No idea right now if Incognito is actually healthy. Schwartz is still at home on Sundays despite a lot of teams needing OT play should tell you about where he's at. Martin albeit can't be worse than James, but Martin was pretty miserable in Houston his last year. 

I think it's time to face facts here that the Oline is what it is. We have to hope they can grow a little bit as the season progresses. If they don't, it will be another flame out season.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

No idea right now if Incognito is actually healthy. Schwartz is still at home on Sundays despite a lot of teams needing OT play should tell you about where he's at. Martin albeit can't be worse than James, but Martin was pretty miserable in Houston his last year. 

I think it's time to face facts here that the Oline is what it is. We have to hope they can grow a little bit as the season progresses. If they don't, it will be another flame out season.

Martin needs to play

We don’t even need to be a good oline we just need to be up to NFL standards.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 1:22 AM, big_palooka said:

Do you see anything to be positive about on the Oline? Do you really think it can see marked improvement come Nov?

I honestly do think think Martin over James, and leatherwood at RG, could really help our interior. (could really improve, and still be a brutal unit though lol
RT will then be a mess, but for the run game, (at least ours, which is up the middle every first down) we need to improve the interior asap

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Schwartz is recovering from back surgery and said he wouldn't sign anywhere until he felt 100% healthy. 

39 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Hmmmmm. It's almost like you haven't been a raiders fans all these years. Never doubt the fall. Just  hold on. 

Well that didn’t age well but was trying to be optimistic, but who could have saw that Gruden would be a scum bag.. 

Edited by agarcia34

13 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Gruden with all this tough talk and bravado in emails…get on the field and he was a coward coach. Kicking fields with momentum instead of going for it on 4th down

Lol but we did go for it on 4th we just suck at short yardage unless it’s a carr dive. I bet carr has converted more 3rd or 4th in shorts than josh this year