Week 5 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Right, while Jimmy is making a quick slant pass or checking it down, Lance is looking further down the field.

A shot play will be called soon. Just need a quick stop after halftime. 

Yeah like that pass to Deebo where he was wide open Jimmy 100% would have checked it down to the right.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shanny is calling a game that makes Lance the most comfortable. McDaniel mentioned they had a different type of offense for Lance and that was one of the issues trying to get the entire team comfortable with by offenses. 

Lance is not a natural, pure drop back QB right now. I would not want the game to called the same way for him. 

That’s cool. Just seems like we’re making it easier on the Arizona defense to where they can just sell out against it, but different strokes for different folks I suppose. I’d like to see some more ‘normal’ runs out of our base offense we run with Jimmy personally. 

Ryans keeps blitzing on 3rd down but he needs to take it a bit easy...Cardinals are all about the screen and YAC...Trust your front four and take away the deep ball. 

Nice stop that we desperately needed.

Alright Trey, show us what you got! 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ryans keeps blitzing on 3rd down but he needs to take it a bit easy...Cardinals are all about the screen and YAC...Trust your front four and take away the deep ball. 

Nice stop that we desperately needed.

Alright Trey, show us what you got! 

Not convinced by Ryans thus far. Still early in his career and when you look at how Saleh progressed through the years there is still plenty of room to grow but so far not the biggest fan.

Cardinals could have scored 2 TD's and at 24-0 game is over

Clutch by the D to keep them to a 3 and out and a 60+ yard (aka not realistic) FG attempt

We NEED points here. I'll take 3 but 7 would be great

Edited by 49ersfan