Week 5 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Tim K.  has been on the money imo. Not only fighting the fire Shanny crowd, but also trying to dig on Shanny being hard for Jimmy. I do think there’s the trade Motive. If Jimmy pulls it out and brings back 2019 Jimmy, he could definitely net a second at least…but I don’t think that happens.

Just now, John232 said:

Tim K.  has been on the money imo. Not only fighting the fire Shanny crowd, but also trying to dig on Shanny being hard for Jimmy. I do think there’s the trade Motive. If Jimmy pulls it out and brings back 2019 Jimmy, he could definitely net a second at least…but I don’t think that happens.

At this rate Jimmy will just be cut. Lol

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

At this rate Jimmy will just be cut. Lol

Sadly, yes. I think if he played like last year…you could probably get something if a team could get him to restructure. But he’s just going to get cut at this rate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You got to be kidding me L-O-L. 

Am I kidding that it will be Jimmy? No. I think it was going to be him regardless. I think the fact that Lance likely can't practice during this stretch probably locks it up.