Jump to content

Week 5 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Kap Jr will not even match Kap Sr's results as a Niners QB. You need a pocket passer to win SB's as run first get you nowhere in Jan/Feb. I like mobile QB's but not the ones where legs are the be-all to end all. 

Lol 🤣 can always count on you for something positive. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, N4L said:

Alex Mack is my biggest disappointment this year. He's been so bad. Should have retired 

I'm not upset by the physical limitations, but he can't be messing up the mental stuff. Not when you've been in the league so long and part of your job is to take some responsibility off the QB

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Lol 🤣 can always count on you for something positive. 

I won't say anything positive about Kap Jr unless I see him hoisting a SB trophy. Maybe Kyle Shanahan will install a pro-style offense for him to run by his next start but I shudder to think what could happen b/c Kap Jr can't throw from the pocket lol!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Kap Jr will not even match Kap Sr's results as a Niners QB. You need a pocket passer to win SB's as run first get you nowhere in Jan/Feb. I like mobile QB's but not the ones where legs are the be-all to end all. 

And Kyle has said exactly that. But Trey like I said is extremely raw. Using his first start considering the circumstance and predicting where his story ultimately will go is not logical. For any player. It's like giving up on Steve Young in his first career start as a Buccaneer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I won't say anything positive about Kap Jr unless I see him hoisting a SB trophy. Maybe Kyle Shanahan will install a pro-style offense for him to run by his next start but I shudder to think what could happen b/c Kap Jr can't throw from the pocket lol!

I mean, that's preposterous, but to each their own.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Forge said:

The colts laying a beat down on the Ravens on the road does not inspire confidence in our next game  lol 

They won’t be ready for Jimmy G! He’s nothing like Lamar!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

And Kyle has said exactly that. But Trey like I said is extremely raw. Using his first start considering the circumstance and predicting where his story ultimately will go is not logical. For any player. It's like giving up on Steve Young in his first career start as a Buccaneer. 

Kap Jr is just your typical gimmick RB lining up under center e.g. Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray, Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Josh Allen, Justin Fields. All of those QB's have one thing in common and it's they can't live without mobility as everything they do hinges on their ability to move. Even when they are throwing it's b/c of mobility hence why you want to keep them in the pocket as much as possible and let their inaccuracy rear its face.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Kap Jr is just your typical gimmick RB lining up under center e.g. Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray, Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Josh Allen, Justin Fields. All of those QB's have one thing in common and it's they can't live without mobility as everything they do hinges on their ability to move. Even when they are throwing it's b/c of mobility hence why you want to keep them in the pocket as much as possible and let their inaccuracy rear its face.

I've seen a lot of bad takes before but this might be the worst football take I've ever seen. I wish there was an opposite of the like button.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Geek said:

I've seen a lot of bad takes before but this might be the worst football take I've ever seen. I wish there was an opposite of the like button.

I’ve suggested the Tom Brady deflated football to no avail. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forge said:

The colts laying a beat down on the Ravens on the road does not inspire confidence in our next game  lol 

This aged like warm milk

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Forge said:

This aged like warm milk

They have talent but man their defense is bad. No pass rush and suspect secondary. 

Buckner has not been his dominant self thus far. Colts will need him to be the player he was last season to turn it around. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...