Week 5 GDT: (2-2) Saints at (2-2) WFT 1 PM EST on CBS (Sopranos theme)

MikeT14

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Wife and I started Homeland last night and I think we're hooked on that for awhile.

Well. Get that knocked out. Then do Sopranos. And if you haven't watched Yellowstone, add that one too (Season 4 starts in early November so you can binge all 4 seasons by the time you're finished with Homeland, and Sopranos)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Well. Get that knocked out. Then do Sopranos. And if you haven't watched Yellowstone, add that one too (Season 4 starts in early November so you can binge all 4 seasons by the time you're finished with Homeland, and Sopranos)

Yes to all!!

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Curtis Samuel was held out today because of a groin injury...

Sounds familiar

That sucks, hopefully he didn’t aggravate it as bad as he originally hurt it.

Didn’t it rain today? I call negligence on the coaching staff for having a guy practice who is just coming off missing 4 months with a groin injury. Really effin stupid to have him practice on a wet field.

56 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Curtis Samuel was held out today because of a groin injury...

Sounds familiar

Ok, after seeing how it was reported, it was smart to hold him out of practice today because it rained this morning. He wasn’t held out bc he re-injured his groin or anything. He just didn’t practice bc of the groin injury, which seems precautionary and smart to me given the weather & we want him healthy for the game.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Ok, after seeing how it was reported, it was smart to hold him out of practice today because it rained this morning. He wasn’t held out bc he re-injured his groin or anything. He just didn’t practice bc of the groin injury, which seems precautionary and smart to me given the weather & we want him healthy for the game.

Good thing we signed a 5th TE.