Week 5 GDT Eagles @ Panthers: Do the kitties clip our wings?

AZ_Eaglesfan

44 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Gives everyone the chance to show off their creativity at least? Or just their apathy towards it all

The key is effort. GDT's need effort.

BTW - quick reminder - when we lost to Darnold last year, you gave me hell for a month. Just let that sink in when there is about 5 minutes left in your game this week. 

Edited by Matts4313

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The key is effort. GDT's need effort.

BTW - quick reminder - when we lost to Darnold last year, you gave me hell for a month. Just let that sink in when there is about 5 minutes left in your game this week. 

Was it losing to Darnold, or losing to the Jets?

This will be a good test for DeVonta. I don't think we get blown out, but we'll probably lose.
Hopefully the RB's get some action for once. And hopefully Goedert stops getting out-targeted by Ertz. Hopefully he (Ertz) gets traded to a contender after another loss so Goedert can claim his birthright as a top TE.

23 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Have to ask.

If a HOF QB like Brett Farve didn't know for years what a Dime CB was, could our idiot DC be the same? 

This is absurd!

Cant tell if this is a joke or another example of you spouting senile nonsense. The comment you are referring to is that Brett didnt not know the terminology "Nickle" when substituting a LB for DB. 

He knew it happened, he just didnt know what it was called his first couple years in the league. He eventually asked another QB (or maybe it was the QB coach). When they explained it, he said "thats it?", signifying that he already understood the concept. 

Edited by Matts4313