Week 5 GDT Eagles @ Panthers: Do the kitties clip our wings?

AZ_Eaglesfan

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Hurts isn’t the worst QB in the NFL. He wasn’t even the worst QB in Carolina today. He still is probably nothing more than QB Purgatory though. His accuracy was abysmal today. 

i feel like hurts is a really good backup qb that can maybe win a game or two if a starter is hurt

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

i feel like hurts is a really good backup qb that can maybe win a game or two if a starter is hurt

I think he ends up as a journeyman starting QB who will start some games and back some up until he loses a step. He definitely needs his legs to be successful. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If I was judging based on this thread I’d say the Eagles lost by 50. 

It took three INTs and a blocked punt to win the game by three…. You take every win and I hope we can improve from this and get some momentum, but this was an ugly win no matter what you say. 

Painting people as crazy or pessimistic for pointing out the obvious is…. Weird. 

3 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Darnold, Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Mills, Tua/Dolphins QB, Bridgewater, Wentz, Goff, Heinicke, Jameis, Debatably Matt Ryan also in his current state

He may be better than Darnold, Fields, Tua and Heinicke, that's it though and he may not even be better than those players. He can't pass accurately. You either can pass or you can't when you enter the NFL and if you can't you wont last long 

3 minutes ago, aussie_eagle said:

He may be better than Darnold, Fields, Tua and Heinicke, that's it though and he may not even be better than those players. He can't pass accurately. You either can pass or you can't when you enter the NFL and if you can't you wont last long 

You'd rather have Goff and Jameis?!?!?! Yikes you must really not like him.