Week 5 GDT Eagles @ Panthers: Do the kitties clip our wings?

AZ_Eaglesfan

I have low expectations, what I'm saying is this win did not move them up at all. It was sloppy and we still look like just as bad of a team as we did a week ago.

Im not complaining. I'm saying hurts looked terrible most of the game, as did the rest of the team.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I have low expectations, what I'm saying is this win did not move them up at all. It was sloppy and we still look like just as bad of a team as we did a week ago.

Im not complaining. I'm saying hurts looked terrible most of the game, as did the rest of the team.

The most annoying thing about the team is there is no consistency so far. Is the offense improving but the defense horrendous all season? Nope, one week defense atrocious and offense is capable, next week the opposite.

7 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

The most annoying thing about the team is there is no consistency so far. Is the offense improving but the defense horrendous all season? Nope, one week defense atrocious and offense is capable, next week the opposite.

It’s like this for a lot of teams every season. This is not a unique phenomenon 

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

A 3rd.

I'd rather put Mailata where he's the most comfortable and capable. Give him every chance to succeed. Ditching Lane isn't feasible for a couple of years right now anyways, nor is it a good idea for this team's ability to win games.

Did we just restructure Lane?