Week 5 GDT Eagles @ Panthers: Do the kitties clip our wings?

AZ_Eaglesfan

18 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Which means we'd have probably taken Justin Fields over DeVonta this year (if we used the Hurts pick to trade up).
Lamb and Fields vs DeVonta and Jalen. 
Or we'd have just ended up drafting Hurts in the 3rd if no other teams were that high on him. Possibly could have had Lamb, DeVonta, and Hurts.

Blessed Howie

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I don't care that we passed on Jefferson. I was of the opinion we should have offered ATL w/e they wanted (besides our '21 1st) to move up to 16 and take Lamb after SF passed on taking a WR. You knew Denver was going to take Lamb or Jeudy, and I wanted whoever it was DEN didn't take. Had both those guys in their own tier, then Jefferson/Higgins/Aiyuk/Mims/Reagor/Hamler all clustered together.

At the end of the day we still took the wrong receiver. I also agree we should’ve moved up for Lamb - however, given the cards that were dealt we folded with four of a kind by taking Reagor over Jefferson, or 90% or the WRs taken after Reagor. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:
1 hour ago, Danger said:

I appreciate you Jeezla. You make a great Madden trade simulator.

Post of the decade. 

my madden trades aren't any more unrealistic than trades that actually happen. If I said we should trade a 6th for Stephon Gilmore at the start of the season, you all would have said it was my craziest trade idea yet.

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

my madden trades aren't any more unrealistic than trades that actually happen. If I said we should trade a 6th for Stephon Gilmore at the start of the season, you all would have said it was my craziest trade idea yet.

Trading Miles Sanders and Ertz for a 2nd is your craziest trade idea yet. But go on. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Trading Miles Sanders and Ertz for a 2nd is your craziest trade idea yet. But go on. 

Why would the Texans give up a 2nd for an aging TE who wants a new contract, and a dime a dozen RB? When they are in zero position to win now? 

MAYBE if Bill O'Brien was still there. But otherwise? Not a chance lol.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Why would the Texans give up a 2nd for an aging TE who wants a new contract, and a dime a dozen RB? When they are in zero position to win now? 

MAYBE if Bill O'Brien was still there. But otherwise? Not a chance lol.

Poorly run organization regardless of BOB being there or not. 

Didn't really watch the game besides like the first quarter and a bit of the 2nd before I had to leave to go to LA to take my dad to go see his Browns against the Chargers at the new stadium, so gonna have to rewatch, but I thought this was a winnable game despite what some were thinking, especially when the McCaffrey news dropped. Will have to give it a detailed watch tomorrow.

PFF report week 5

Defense balled out, DL especially. Some elite grades:

Slay- 90.2

Sweat- 89.6

Hargrave- 89.6

rest of front 7 (* less than 50% of snaps):

Cox- 81.2

Kerrigan- 80.9* !?!?

Tarron Jackson- 77.3*

Davion Taylor- 76.2*

Barnett- 75.5

Avery- 74.5

Milton- 71.8*

Wilson- 66.3*

Singleton- 48.7

Secondary:

Nelson- 84.1

Harris- 70.6

Maddox- 65.5

McLeod- 63

Offense:

-Hurts highest graded player at 79.5. I did not think he was as bad as the GDT thought but still thought it was an average (65-70) at best performance. Based on other grades, I would say PFF pretty much blames 1st half on OL and coaching. 

OL struggled

Dillard- 67.7

Driscoll- 62.4

Kelce- 57.1

Mailata- 52.4

Dickerson- 51.6

Skill guys:

Goedert- 74.7

Devonta- 65.3

Gainwell- 64.4

Sanders- 63.0

Quez- 57.3