Week 5 GDT Eagles @ Panthers: Do the kitties clip our wings?

AZ_Eaglesfan

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Dickerson- 51.6

He's been pretty damn bad thus far - for a guy billed as the most pro ready lineman in the draft this is extremely concerning. 

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Reagor- 45.3 😤😤

Amazing - also, good to see Quez getting his snaps because he deserves them.

10 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

He's been pretty damn bad thus far - for a guy billed as the most pro ready lineman in the draft this is extremely concerning. 

Amazing - also, good to see Quez getting his snaps because he deserves them.

"Pro ready" has always been a terrible excuse for reaching on bad players in the draft. I for the life of me can't understand that rationale.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I liked the Reagor pick. I thought he would be better than he has been for sure. I also like Jefferson so I would have been happy either way. Howie screwed the pooch that is one thing that is 100% accurate.

I think the not wanting to trade away our 2nd that year to move up for Lamb, all things considered, may be Howie's biggest mistake as a GM. And that's saying something.

Not only did we allow him to fall to Dallas who became even more dangerous with him, we took the wrong receiver after that, the second that we would have used to move up was used on Hurts and all of these decisions subsequently sent the franchise into a hard rebuild, with no cap space, no QB, no strong HC candidate interested in the vacancy, Howie stayed.

The 2020 draft  will haunt me forever, it was so bad, hindsight was not needed.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

PFF sometimes just has these fetishes for certain players. Hurts receiving that grade for yesterday's performance really just shows how incredibly flawed their system is.

I think they put as much value into running as passing for QBs which is silly but makes Hurts grades better than they should be. Hurts was bad yesterday and absolutely no one will be able to convince me otherwise.

Also PFF grades suck in general and I just can't really put much stock into them.

• Like 1

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I think they put as much value into running as passing for QBs which is silly but makes Hurts grades better than they should be. Hurts was bad yesterday and absolutely no one will be able to convince me otherwise.

Also PFF grades suck in general and I just can't really put much stock into them.

Hurts looked like he didn't belong in the NFL in the first half yesterday.

Your guys hatred towards Hurts is almost Ninja esq' towards McNabb, (almost) 😎. Completely unwarranted though 9 games into his NFL career but hey, it's Philadelphia. Its what we do.

I'm not even a Hurts supporter which makes this even funnier I'm having to defend him. 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You either just bow down to Hurts and never call out his mistakes or you become a hater on this forum. No in-between.

Someone defend this throw so everything can make sense to me plz. 

Hurts was trying to give our defense another chance at getting an interception. 

Hopefully that makes sense.