MCU TA - Round 1 - Shang-Chi (17) vs Sam Wilson / Falcon / Captain America (48)

Deadpulse

Round 1 - Section 1  

31 members have voted

1. 1. 17th seed vs 48th seed

• Shang-Chi (17)
    • Sam Wilson / Falcon / Captain America (48)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2021 at 08:00 PM

STB-Teaser-1-Sht-v4-lg.jpgVSSam-Wilson-Captain-America.png

Come one come all to the tournament arc to end all tournament arcs - MCU characters. For those of you who partook in the Best TV Show of All Time contest, this will run very similarly. 

bracket-1.png

Please keep in mind this is NOT a popularity contest. This is a who is the strongest/would win in a fight contest. Please do not consider powerset/abilities from the comics, strictly keep to what has be shown in the MCU. 

Closes Thursday 10/7/21 @4pm

@Manny/Patrick @PARROTHEAD @THE DUKE @Acgott @titansNvolsR#1 @D82 @Kiltman @thrILL! @TecmoSuperJoe @TitanSlim @Beck Bristow @Bullet Club @Ty21 @kingseanjohn @seminoles1 @Xenos @ET80  @The Gnat @theJ @43M  @WizardHawk @August4th @Breesus mode @Fresh Prince @Outpost31 @INbengalfan  @minutemancl @KManX89  @RamRod @skywindO2 @NcFinest9erFan @KimuraGod @JoshstraDaymus @rob_shadows @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @Jakuvious @Tetsujin @Blue @broncofan48 @RuskieTitan @NYRaider @showtime @biggio7 @OhioG @diamondbull424 @hornbybrown @Dr LBC

31 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Guessing you haven’t seen the movie yet huh?

Nah I'll wait until it's free on Disney+.  But this is a fictional debate anyway about characters capable of amazing things so any of us can come up with countermeasures.

• Like 1

I haven’t seen this show or the movie. So I’m ignorant to how each character ends up, but Falcon has always shown to be one of the weakest Avengers, so I wouldn’t expect much to change with this matchup.

But again, Endgame was the last interaction I’ve had with the MCU (IIRC), so perhaps plenty has changed since then.

29 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Sam lost to Ant-Man

was that a fluke? Is he better now?

Sam does have a vibranium suit filled with Wakandan tech now, so that probably is quite a power up from where he was then, but yeah, Shang-Chi with the rings literally beat an interdimensional soul sucking monster, I think he can handle Falcon.

And to be fair...

letterkenny-to-be-fair.gif

He didn't really lose to Ant-Man in so much as he was not able to capture Ant-Man