MLB Playoff Discussion

BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

Screw the Braves. My bracket would be flawlessssss right now if they didn't win. They are dumb.

Brewers are frauds. That lineup is horrendous.

Dodgers will take us out again but just the fact we are in the NLCS again is a miracle. No Acuna, Soroka or Ozuna. Couldn’t break .500 for the longest time. AA deserves a ton of credit for the moves he made at the deadline.

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Playoff baseball is legitimately torture when you're invested. You could get me to agree to a 4 second pitch clock after the 7th inning stretch in a close playoff game.

I don't remember this, because apparently I was so upset I've pushed it down somewhere else, but after the 2016 Game 7 loss, I didn't even tell my sister goodbye when she came over. (My brother in law told her after Game 6 she couldn't watch at their place because she was "out of control" yelling at the TV) I turned off the TV and without a word went into my room, where I assume that I laid awake all night physically ill, waiting for my alarm to go off.

This was after that awful rain delay headed into extras to boot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I don't remember this, because apparently I was so upset I've pushed it down somewhere else, but after the 2016 Game 7 loss, I didn't even tell my sister goodbye when she came over. (My brother in law told her after Game 6 she couldn't watch at their place because she was "out of control" yelling at the TV) I turned off the TV and without a word went into my room, where I assume that I laid awake all night physically ill, waiting for my alarm to go off.

This was after that awful rain delay headed into extras to boot. 

I won't lie, I laughed out loud at the idea of you blacking that out. It's so relatable. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I won't lie, I laughed out loud at the idea of you blacking that out. It's so relatable. 

I literally called her and my wife a liar for making that up and apparently it was actually a thing. I have zero recollection of what happened after the final groundout to third.

• Like 1