Breaking News!! Jaylon Smith Released

textaz03

So isn't cutting J Smith like I said about replacing A Brown with someone better vs don't fix what's not broken etc..

Do what it takes to improve this team.. If it means slide L Collins to the inside at OG or replacing A Brown with another CB on our roster etc.. I am not saying these hypothetical moves need to be made but rather it should at least be considered.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So isn't cutting J Smith like I said about replacing A Brown with someone better vs don't fix what's not broken etc..

Do what it takes to improve this team.. If it means slide L Collins to the inside at OG or replacing A Brown with another CB on our roster etc.. I am not saying these hypothetical moves need to be made but rather it should at least be considered.

One has been a starter since the start. 

One has been a backup since the start. 

Wow that is a surprise, Jaylon Smith has been a very good coverage linebacker for them with great versatility, sure Kean Neal could maybe take his place, or maybe not because he is hurt constantly it seems.  With Parsons playing DE because of all the injuries, not sure cutting Smith was a good idea at all outside of saving some money.

Last time I checked they are arguably up for a Super bowl run, so why cut one of your best athletic linebackers just to save for freaking cash?  Wow...

Oh and by the way Jaylon Smith was 2nd in the NFL in total tackles 2020, 6th in 2019 and 15th in 2018....yeah he is not a backup.  

Edited by Ozzy

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Wow that is a surprise, Jaylon Smith has been a very good coverage linebacker for them with great versatility, sure Kean Neal could maybe take his place, or maybe not because he is hurt constantly it seems.  With Parsons playing DE because of all the injuries, not sure cutting Smith was a good idea at all outside of saving some money.

Last time I checked they are arguably up for a Super bowl run, so why cut one of your best athletic linebackers just to save for freaking cash?  Wow...

I'm honestly impressed. Almost everything said here was wrong. Lol

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Oh and by the way Jaylon Smith was 2nd in the NFL in total tackles 2020, 6th in 2019 and 15th in 2018....yeah he is not a backup.  

You're about as on point with your post as Jaylon is with this play. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:
5 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I'm honestly impressed. Almost everything said here was wrong. Lol

This is a HOF-level wrong post.

• Like 2