Week 5 Games

Leader

13 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Wilson might be out a while with that mallet finger deal.  I'm not so sure that's something you recover from in a matter of days.

Oh ye of little faith.. Someone isn't familiar with the power of jebus and miracle water. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cannondale said:

I won't judge Stafford until the end of the season. Still early. Just goes to show how important the QB spot is, obviously. Teams will leave no stone unturned, and turning those stones doesn't come cheap. Packer fans might find out what that feels like shortly. You're dead in the water without one, and that's when the Josh Rosen's and Kirk Cousins start looking like gold.

This makes me think of an article I read about Rodgers and Ben. Basically saying Steelers lost because Ben is 39 years old. Then it went into this long break down of QB ages... with Tom Brady once again playing the role of statistical outlier.

The most striking thing was... even if Rodgers goes on to play until he is Drew Brees’ age when he retired... Rodgers is out of the league in like 2-3 years (2024).

The article then discussed how the drafting of Love was fundamentally sound when looking at numbers and historical data.

Just interesting.

Edited by Green19

not like i like the seahawks but thats a season killer for them. The probable battle for HFA gets interesting, he can be back with a rams game pending with that timetable, means he misses the game against us and the cardinals.

Edited by ifeelasleep