TNF: Rams @ Seahawks

Winner?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Seahawks

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I know a bad football team when I see one.

The Rams are frauds.

Seahawks by 13.

I mean, you should know a bad football team when you see one, because you've seen one every week for years now. But it appears you somehow don't.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

I mean, you should know a bad football team when you see one, because you've seen one every week for years now. But it appears you somehow don't.

I wouldn't bet on them winning this game either, but I don't know how anyone could say they're frauds tho. They're 3-1 and their only loss was against a 3-0 underrated division rival. They have an offense that put up 8 TDs against two top-tier defenses (CHI/TB) and while I'm very skeptical of any defense ran by Raheem Morris, they have played better than the numbers might suggest. I haven't looked at the numbers, I'm just basing it on what I've seen, so I could be wrong, while I've seen mistakes in the secondary and over the middle on intermediate routes they have played better than what I'm guessing numbers would show. Much like the Bears defense, their front 7 get's after the QB on 1st and 2nd downs and they tighten up in the red zone but the defense still has trouble getting off the field on 3rd downs no matter how long it is.

• Like 1

This is going to be an interesting game. The Seahawks Im never taking lightly as long as they have Russ but the Rams do give them problems. Its a short week so normally advantage home team plus Seattle has a great homefield advantage in Seattle. The Rams have history of going there and winning and even one time under McVay back in 2017 handing them their worst home lost in franchise history.

I think the Rams will come in laser focus after what ever that mess was at home against the Cards. Nothing against the Cards bc I think they are playing great football but the Rams didnt play the way we know their capable of playing. If they did Im not saying they still wouldve won but the game wouldve been alot closer and they wouldve at least given themselves a chance in the 4th to win. Anyways, I think the Rams will come out tonight laser focus on both sides of the football to show any doubters from last week that they are still one of the best teams if not the best team in the NFL. The Seahawks defense especially in the secondary isnt what Arizona is. I expect Kupp and DJax to feast off it. I think this is a game Woods can finally have his big game of this season. On defense Donald will continue to torture Russ. Last week against the Cards, according to PFF, was Donald worst game in terms of grades in particular pass rush. I dont think that will be the case in this game against the Seahawks. 

The Rams will have a bounce back game and I believe they will leave with a win. I wouldnt be shocked if the Seahawks won though bc Im never counting out Russ. He is that great but something feels off about the Seahawks this year and I still think the Rams are a top 3 team in the NFL. 

I think this is going to be a great game. After two early losses, I see Russell Wilson righting the ship and carrying his team tonight to get them back over .500. I like Stafford, but I don't know if he has the "put the team on his back and will them to victory" that Wilson has shown in his career when they are at a tipping point like they have been over the past couple of weeks.

Russ is 9-1 on Thursday Night; only loss was his rookie year.

Seattle is rocking the Action Green Uniforms, Which they are undefeated in

So all this points to ..... Rams by 10. 

Aaron Donald is going to feast this week. Seattle IOL has been AWFUL this year, and pressures up the middle have severely stunted Seattle offense. Stafford and those WR's should move the ball up and down the field pretty effortlessly against KNJ's surrender the underneath scheme. I have like 0% faith in Seattle doing much tonight. 

• Like 5

The Rams this year have struggled defensively against mobile QBs. Had success against Dalton and Brady but Wentz and Kyler tore us to shreds. Unless the DLine absolutely dominates, I expect Seattle to put up points. Has the makings of a shoot-out.