TNF: Rams @ Seahawks

NYRaider

Winner?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Seahawks

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

As long as Pete Carroll doesn’t get in the way and let’s Russ cook. Seattle wins this game. I have a bet on the Rams winning the NFC West and they’re not as good as that 3-1 record says and I ain’t feeling great about that bet. 

People who keep saying the Rams aren’t as good as their record. 

Have you watched Seattle play? We had negative yards after one quarter of football last week. We’ve been getting absolutely gashed on the ground and via the pass. We only won last week because Robbie Gould got hurt pregame (2 missed kicks) and Trenton Cannon fumbled a kickoff that resulted in a quick TD. 

We’ve been outclassed the last 3 weeks and I don’t see us suddenly figuring it out against a Rams team that notoriously plays us tough. 

34 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

As long as Pete Carroll doesn’t get in the way and let’s Russ cook. Seattle wins this game. I have a bet on the Rams winning the NFC West and they’re not as good as that 3-1 record says and I ain’t feeling great about that bet. 

Bucs, Cardinals, and Seattle on a short week is a tough stretch. But they have the Giants, Lions, Texans, and Titans after that. If they win tonight they'll likely start 8-1.

13 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

People who keep saying the Rams aren’t as good as their record. 

Have you watched Seattle play? We had negative yards after one quarter of football last week. We’ve been getting absolutely gashed on the ground and via the pass. We only won last week because Robbie Gould got hurt pregame (2 missed kicks) and Trenton Cannon fumbled a kickoff that resulted in a quick TD. 

We’ve been outclassed the last 3 weeks and I don’t see us suddenly figuring it out against a Rams team that notoriously plays us tough. 

Personally, I think the Seahawks and Rams are BOTH gonna win. Just my humble opinion.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Pete Carroll has done nothing but get in Russ Wilson's way this year.   SEA is 27th in pace of play, and 21st in neutral-script pace of play, with top 10 run rate.    And that's with Carson hurting and timesharing with Alex Collins....so yeah, the statement in theory makes sense - except Carroll's doing the exact opposite so far, and was doing this last year in the 2H after Wilson started the year with his MVP start.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

Just now, Broncofan said:

Pete Carroll has done nothing but get in Russ Wilson's way this year.   SEA is 27th in pace of play, and 21st in neutral-script pace of play, with top 10 run rate.    And that's with Carson hurting and timesharing with Alex Collins....so yeah, the statement in theory makes sense - except Carroll's doing the exact opposite so far.

Pete is a dinosaur and it's time for some change in Seattle tbh

• Like 1

Teams that want a QB for 2022 probably are rooting hard for LAR to win big today, FWIW.   The supposed rift between Carroll & Wilson has got to be widening if Carroll keeps pushing a run-heavy, slow-game-pace plan that limits Wilson's elite abilities.  

Edited by Broncofan

54 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I dont see how or why people think the Rams are overrated, Their defense may not be what it was last year but you gotta think at some point Raheem Morris will figure it out

I personally don't think they're overrated but they definitely have some weak points, particularly their lack of ability to run the ball/stop the run. In terms of time of possession the Bears were +10 min, the Colts were +3 min, and the Cardinals were +11 min. Their defense had 4 takeaways their first two games but none against Tampa or Arizona. 

The Cardinals hadn't even ran the ball particularly well this season before the Rams game and they were able to run all over them. If their defense can't stop the run or force turnovers they're going to be on the field a ton, especially since their offense is so pass oriented and generates so many big plays. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think Seattle is a .500 team this year and the Rams are at least a wildcard team. However, Seattle at home, and on TNF, I would expect the Seahawks to have the advantage here and win by one score. I would not be shocked regardless though. 

So far this year the favorites are 4-0 straight up but 1-3 ATS, Rams -2.5...

Rams: 23

Seahawks: 21