TNF: Rams @ Seahawks

NYRaider

Winner?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Seahawks

1 minute ago, Dr LBC said:

For the night that he's had, I looked at Robert Woods' fantasy total in my standard, TD-weighted league (not on my team) and he's only got 7pts on the night.  Doesn't do him justice.

He's got 29 points in my big money league if it makes you feel better in a universal balance way. 

Of course, the guy sat him, but that's a different convo 

Rams two road games ended the same way. Close game at the end, back up QB in position on the final drive to possibly win and the Rams defense takes the ball away to seal the victory. Ill take that every road game this season lol.

Seriously though the Rams played their B game tonight. I hated their first half but their second half they got things going especially on offense. Its tough to go on the road to win games but especially to Seattle on a short week. So Ill take the win and the schedule gets easier for the Rams the next 3 weeks. The Giants can be tricky and the Rams travel to New York but the Rams have 10 days to rest and prepare so that should help. After that its the Lions and Texans. I fully expect the Rams to be (7-2) by the time we face the Titans. Thats another tricky game bc I dont know which Titans team will show up. The good news its in LA so they have to make the travel so I feel good about that game. I can see the Rams being (8-2) before they go to San Fran to face the Niners which will be a battle. So again I feel really good getting this win bc in this division its extremely important to get wins but especially on the road.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's got 29 points in my big money league if it makes you feel better in a universal balance way. 

Of course, the guy sat him, but that's a different convo 

Can't really blame his owner for benching him this week, depending on his other rostered receivers.  Bobbywood hasn't done much of anything this season until tonight.

Can't really blame his owner for benching him this week, depending on his other rostered receivers.  Bobbywood hasn't done much of anything this season until tonight.

Marvin Jones and JJSS.  The latter is yikes

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Rams two road games ended the same way. Close game at the end, back up QB in position on the final drive to possibly win and the Rams defense takes the ball away to seal the victory. Ill take that every road game this season lol.

Seriously though the Rams played their B game tonight. I hated their first half but their second half they got things going especially on offense. Its tough to go on the road to win games but especially to Seattle on a short week. So Ill take the win and the schedule gets easier for the Rams the next 3 weeks. The Giants can be tricky and the Rams travel to New York but the Rams have 10 days to rest and prepare so that should help. After that its the Lions and Texans. I fully expect the Rams to be (7-2) by the time we face the Titans. Thats another tricky game bc I dont know which Titans team will show up. The good news its in LA so they have to make the travel so I feel good about that game. I can see the Rams being (8-2) before they go to San Fran to face the Niners which will be a battle. So again I feel really good getting this win bc in this division its extremely important to get wins but especially on the road.

The talents on the defensive side of the ball are going to have to outplay Morris' scheming, because as vanilla as Jason Garrett's offensive scheme is, I can sadly see it having a heyday scheme-wise against Morris.

Just now, Forge said:

Marvin Jones and JJSS.  The latter is yikes

I actually expect Jones to go off this week to be fair.  He was a target monster all but his clunker week last week, plus DJ Chark is done for the season now, plus the Titans have the 32nd-ranked pass D in the league.

I actually expect Jones to go off this week to be fair.  He was a target monster all but his clunker week last week, plus DJ Chark is done for the season now, plus the Titans have the 32nd-ranked pass D in the league.

Don't mind Jones. I think he's solid. But I'm not trusting anyone in that Pitt offense not named Harris lol