• Seahawks

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Who is going to be our second loss? We're 4-1 right now. Our upcoming schedule:

NYG - W (5-1)

DET - W (6-1)

HOU - W (7-1)

TEN - W? (8-1)

@SF

(Obviously, anything can happen, but I'm trying to figure out what loss you're predicting.

My bad I was meaning to say (8-1) before the battle at San Fran lol.

If the Rams do suffer a second loss before then I’m looking at the Giants and the Titans.

The Giants can be tricky since it’s in New York, they have Barkley back, Jones have been playing well, and last year they gave us a battle even without Barkley in LA. I do think we win though but I’m not taking them lightly not after what happened last year.

Then I’m looking at the Titans. What team I’m getting? The Titans that’s on paper is stacked with Henry, Brown, Julio, and Tannehill looking really good since coming to Tennessee OR the same team that got crushed at home by the Cards and lost to the Jets? I just hope the Rams aren’t peeking ahead to that Niners game and overlook the Titans. In general though the Rams should be (8-1) before the Niners. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

NYG - W (5-1)

DET - W (6-1)

HOU - W (7-1)

TEN - W? (8-1)

@SF

(Obviously, anything can happen, but I'm trying to figure out what loss you're predicting.

As long as Sony Michel isn't carrying the rock at key moments in time, the only danger I see is TEN & then SF - because the Titans great as dogs (and OMG they struggle as favorites).    Plus, by then I expect AJ Brown to be back, and Julio, so that's a problem with Tannehill/Henry & those 2 WR's.   I don't see a problem the next 3 weeks barring a meltdown of epic proportions, or a McVay-fuelled conservative plan that takes away all the margin the roster talent edge gives LAR.

I will say McVay's game management will make games a lot closer than they should be.  That's a problem facing teams that like to hang around like Tennessee (and SF).

Edited by Broncofan

Even though I hate both teams with the fury of 1000 suns, looks like I missed a good NFC West showdown. For as much doo doo as the Seahawks defense has been this year, they did well against the Rams for a while. When Geno Smith came in, I'm guessing Rams fans were relieved a bit, but of course Geno actually ends up playing well the rest of the way. I think my favorite drive from the condensed version I saw was when the Rams marched down the field for a TD following the Seahawks cutting the deficit to 2 points. Seahawks are 2-3, and I'm wondering how far they can go with Smith. Their upcoming games don't look that hard, so we'll see what happens. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

51 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Goff revenge game 

Detroit's defense is way too booboo for the Lions to win.

42 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

As long as Sony Michel isn't carrying the rock at key moments in time, the only danger I see is TEN & then SF - because the Titans great as dogs (and OMG they struggle as favorites).    Plus, by then I expect AJ Brown to be back, and Julio, so that's a problem with Tannehill/Henry & those 2 WR's.   I don't see a problem the next 3 weeks barring a meltdown of epic proportions, or a McVay-fuelled conservative plan that takes away all the margin the roster talent edge gives LAR.

I will say McVay's game management will make games a lot closer than they should be.  That's a problem facing teams that like to hang around like Tennessee (and SF).

I think you're selling McVay very short. There's a reason the guy has never lost a game in his head coaching career when leading at half.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

NYG - L (4-2)

Fixed! 🥳

I'm not seriously predicting that, but you guys did look a bit wonky tonight. If our defense wakes up by then, we might surprise you.

Edited by y*so*blu

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

NYG - W (5-1)

The Rams should definitely beat the Giants but that definitely has the potential to be a trap game. They're currently 1-3 but could easily be 3-1 as the WFT/Atlanta games both went down to the wire. Their defense is currently ranked in the middle of the pack but they have one of the most talented secondaries in the league and a solid pass rush. Saquan Barkley looks like he's starting to return to form, Toney finally got it going last week, and Golloday seems to be finding his rhythm (116 yards vs NO). They should also have Sterling Sheppard and Darius Slayton back for the game as well. And Daniel Jones has actually played pretty damn good this year, he's averaging 300 passing yards per game and has 6 TD/1 TO through 4 games. 

IIRC McVay is also 5-3 in 10:00 AM games on the East Coast. 

itsatrap.jpg

15 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Fixed! 🥳

I'm not seriously predicting that, but you guys did look a bit wonky tonight. If our defense wakes up by then, we might surprise you.

Yeah the Giants aren't as bad as their 1-3 record suggests, you could've easily won the Falcons/WFT games. Daniel Jones has played well and you have some solid weapons around him.

8 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Fixed! 🥳

I am definitely NOT looking past the Giants. I have no clue who the Saints are, but Daniel Jones looks like a league average QB, Saquan is scary, and those WRs are good.

We've played two road games, won both but both times the team looked extremely shaky

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

I am definitely NOT looking past the Giants. I have no clue who the Saints are, but Daniel Jones looks like a league average QB, Saquan is scary, and those WRs are good.

We've played two road games, won both but both times the team looked extremely shaky

Can't look past anyone. Any given Sunday is a true platitude.

13 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

I’ll be rooting for the Giants to beat the Cowboys on Sunday so that means if that happens the (2-3) Giants having won two straight one in New Orleans a tough place to play and a divisional opponent which everyone seems to love in the Cowboys it would make Week 6 game in New York against the Rams very very interesting. 

• Like 1