Week 5 GDT: Raiders (3-1) vs Bears (2-2)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Bears

15 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I saw someone tweet out they were moving Leatherwood to G. It was a no name account but apparently has gotten some stuff right in the past. Something to keep an eye on because we sure as hell need to make a change.

At the end of the day if he becomes a high end G (which most people predicted he would be rather than a meh T), I don't think it's a brutal selection at 17. But the guy does look rough at RT thus far.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I saw someone tweet out they were moving Leatherwood to G. It was a no name account but apparently has gotten some stuff right in the past. Something to keep an eye on because we sure as hell need to make a change.

At the end of the day if he becomes a high end G (which most people predicted he would be rather than a meh T), I don't think it's a brutal selection at 17. But the guy does look rough at RT thus far.

Im fine with a high end guard out of Leatherwood. but then we gotta go trade for a cam robinson or something for RT. give em a 3rd. we suck in 3rd anyway.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Can you ask your inside source if this true NYRaider 

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII

It certainly wouldn’t solve everything, but moving Leatherwood to guard and benching James for Martin would almost certainly be some sort of improvement. Or at least couldn’t be any worse. 

Edited by TLO
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TLO said:

It certainly wouldn’t solve everything, but moving Leatherwood to guard and benching James for Martin would almost certainly be some sort of improvement. Or at least couldn’t be any worse. 

Im not against it but who do we put at tackle if Leatherwood plays guard

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

If they truly are giving up on the RT experiment after 4 games, heaven help us that is some poor work in the draft. 

Frustrating Bucs and Chargers do the plug and play hit with Wirfs and Slater. Raiders try it with their guy and apparently pulling the plug. If true hopefully we see the mauler come out at Guard at least 

6 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Frustrating Bucs and Chargers do the plug and play hit with Wirfs and Slater. Raiders try it with their guy and apparently pulling the plug. If true hopefully we see the mauler come out at Guard at least 

Well they drafted the players who had first round talent. The Raiders drafted a day 2 pick and then tried to sell the fan base that he doesn't suck. I'm tired of the front office gaslighting us!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Well they drafted the players who had first round talent. The Raiders drafted a day 2 pick and then tried to sell the fan base that he doesn't suck. I'm tired of the front office gaslighting us!

No matter how good he is guard is not a first round position. If we have to go back into this draft and draft a tackle it's already wrong 

• Like 1