Week 5- Rams vs. Seahawks

6 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

You do realize how idiotic this is right? I say Stafford wasn't good in the 1st half. The win wasn't pretty but it sure is nice to win. And you feel that's insensitive to Matt Stafford so to prove that I'm wrong in what I said you post a tweet that says the same thing? This is a new level of low.

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

Do yourself a favor. Don't ever use you guys with me. You clearly know little to nothing about what I say around here, which incidentally is very little because of garbage like this and what BStan is doing. It's no wonder we have one of the least populated fan bases on this board. I really should have just kept ignoring you but I decided to open up those posts shame on me.

my apologies if you weren't one of the ones caping for Goff.  I saw and heard it so often that I lost count. 

Too bad for the posters if they dont want to post. This is just a forum. There's plenty of fans in real life

Edited by rocky_rams
2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Did I say anything differently than the tweet? Pretty sure my exact words were "wasn't pretty but it was a big road W and 4-1 is very nice. Not sure what has your panties in a bunch but you seem to not be able to handle criticism when Stafford has a less than stellar game. Ironic since you sure like to criticize other players.

Not just other players. Raheem too who for whatever reason is also learning a new scheme but that excuse doesn't work for him for reasons. 

There's a lot of concerns with the Rams the last 2 games. Like you said though, the best part is being 4-1 means they've basically handled business despite having ugly moments. 

Another huge concern not talked about is the way Stafford got injured. Seemed like it was from a snap. He basically gets hurt every year but usually doesn't miss games. The offensive line has been protecting extremely well so the fact that he may already have multiple injuries doesn't bode well if things start to worsen. A severe injury to him kills the season. 

• Like 1

Rams fans are scarred for life that they will have a season end because of a few random games per year that a QB tends to easily bring down the offenses a few notches. We as Rams fans probably ALL have that same fear lol But for this offense so far, aside from the missed throws, what has gone wrong other than a fumble and few sacks? It’s crazy to think about. I think Stafford will take a breath and start to trust this team soon. There’s no way these missed throws keep happening much longer.. or even ANY longer.

LA is fortunate to be 4-1 and looking at some winnable games here. In the last few years it seems they started great and crashed. These next few weeks will say a lot about this team. If they go into this game like they have the last few years against lesser opponents and expect to barely show up and win then it could be trouble. I don’t expect that this time around though. It’s also a good few games to get this defense straight. It’s a disaster lol 

On 10/8/2021 at 9:56 AM, BStanRamFan said:

Yeah I just disagree. The hand is an issue and it's impacting his accuracy. His decision making has been slightly questionable, but I'm more concerned about his hand than anything else.  Overcompensating and underthrowing are more related to the injury than anything else.  

He wasn't throwing that ball away. If that was the goal, he could have throw it out of bounds to the sidelines. He was already out of the pocket.

• Like 1
On 10/9/2021 at 2:29 PM, jrry32 said:

He wasn't throwing that ball away. If that was the goal, he could have throw it out of bounds to the sidelines. He was already out of the pocket.

Yeah after going back later in the weekend and rewatching, he was hoping VJ was going to come back towards the outside. It was miscommunication, not a throw away.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:31 PM, NVRamsFan said:

Do yourself a favor. Don't ever use you guys with me. You clearly know little to nothing about what I say around here, which incidentally is very little because of garbage like this and what BStan is doing. It's no wonder we have one of the least populated fan bases on this board. I really should have just kept ignoring you but I decided to open up those posts shame on me.

Our fanbase is just divided and we're tired of hammering home points with one another who are on the other side. Poster engagement is down because of the divide. Oh well, sour grapes. No need to get bent out of shape. Winning solves everything so after the SuperBowl win, we should all come together and rejoice.

BTW make sure you tag me if you wanna talk $hit 😉

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Our fanbase is just divided and we're tired of hammering home points with one another who are on the other side. Poster engagement is down because of the divide. Oh well, sour grapes. No need to get bent out of shape. Winning solves everything so after the SuperBowl win, we should all come together and rejoice.

BTW make sure you tag me if you wanna talk $hit 😉

There is no other side, we're Rams fans. We disagree about things and some people can't let it drop and keep beating on people for having a different opinion and making them not want to discuss things here. Also this wasn't directed at you and it wasn't talking **** not sure why you're making that comment about you. Some people can't get over Goff. Some people can't get over differences of opinions on transactions and draft picks. Some people like to remind people of their opinions when they think something happened that in their minds prove people wrong for daring to have an opinion. Get over it and watch the games.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

There is no other side, we're Rams fans. We disagree about things and some people can't let it drop and keep beating on people for having a different opinion and making them not want to discuss things here. Also this wasn't directed at you and it wasn't talking **** not sure why you're making that comment about you. Some people can't get over Goff. Some people can't get over differences of opinions on transactions and draft picks. Some people like to remind people of their opinions when they think something happened that in their minds prove people wrong for daring to have an opinion. Get over it and watch the games.

I think my issue is the whining and nitpicking, but that ones on me cause if I didn't want to be annoyed by that, I wouldn't have come to a message board. We're all fans of the team and that's what matters.

If we're watching a game and Stafford has a bad half as you pointed out, that is objectively accurate. We can disagree on the reasoning, I say injury, you say decision making w.e. but I guess my focus is more on the big picture. IDC he had a bad half. Some people do and that's their choice.

Post Someone GIF

4 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Well said. We all want the Rams to do well and win. It's ridiculous to me that any Stafford criticism gets turned into a Stafford/Goff discussion by some. Goff is gone. And as McVay said, we weren't trying to win the trade, we were trying to win the SuperBowl. That is the goal. Stafford's play the last 2 weeks won't be good enough to accomplish that. He's got a long time to improve but is play through 5 weeks isn't without criticism. Especially what we've seen lately.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

I think my issue is the whining and nitpicking, but that ones on me cause if I didn't want to be annoyed by that, I wouldn't have come to a message board. We're all fans of the team and that's what matters.

If we're watching a game and Stafford has a bad half as you pointed out, that is objectively accurate. We can disagree on the reasoning, I say injury, you say decision making w.e. but I guess my focus is more on the big picture. IDC he had a bad half. Some people do and that's their choice.

Post Someone GIF

So you whine and nitpick at somebody for offering their take. You don’t comment on positive things I say or post you just wait for me to be critical of a bad play. In other words you just want to be negative to me, sounds like a you problem. Many posts about Allen and the OLine being good and you ignore them. 

I say Stafford had a bad first half, which he, McVay and everybody else says and you attack me. 

I post a video of Kurt Warner breaking down Stafford performance against Seattle the good and the bad. Nothing from you.

Really just sounds like you only focusing on stuff that offends you and ignoring anything else. Sorry that people think Stafford had a bad first half and me pointing that out is somehow bad, I’ll try to be better just for you.

31 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

I post a video of Kurt Warner breaking down Stafford performance against Seattle the good and the bad.

Honestly this video put me at ease a little bit with some throws I thought were just missed. I’m excited for these coming weeks. 

Who will be at the Giants game!? 

• Like 1