Week 5- Rams vs. Seahawks

BStanRamFan

28 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

So you whine and nitpick at somebody for offering their take. You don’t comment on positive things I say or post you just wait for me to be critical of a bad play. In other words you just want to be negative to me, sounds like a you problem. Many posts about Allen and the OLine being good and you ignore them. 

I say Stafford had a bad first half, which he, McVay and everybody else says and you attack me. 

I post a video of Kurt Warner breaking down Stafford performance against Seattle the good and the bad. Nothing from you.

Really just sounds like you only focusing on stuff that offends you and ignoring anything else. Sorry that people think Stafford had a bad first half and me pointing that out is somehow bad, I’ll try to be better just for you.

You're taking this in a way different direction and making it personal. Let's just keep it about the Rams bud. I have a general dislike for people who think the sky is falling with every play and think we're going to the superbowl with every TD. You're not one of those people, but a more prominent poster on this board so I enjoy discussions with you. I'm sorry it's not mutual. Wish we had @jrry32 back for more dialogue, but is what it is.

The Warner video was awesome I actually watched it this morning, should have liked it. I love that people post that kind of stuff so looking forward to more of it. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

You're taking this in a way different direction and making it personal. Let's just keep it about the Rams bud. I have a general dislike for people who think the sky is falling with every play and think we're going to the superbowl with every TD. You're not one of those people, but a more prominent poster on this board so I enjoy discussions with you. I'm sorry it's not mutual. Wish we had @jrry32 back for more dialogue, but is what it is.

The Warner video was awesome I actually watched it this morning, should have liked it. I love that people post that kind of stuff so looking forward to more of it. 

When in the hell have I implied the sky is falling? Talk about negativity and making things up. Pointing out Stafford had a bad first half signals the end of the world? Again this is a you problem, quit projecting things you feel on to my posts. Your continual attacks on me made this personal not me. I absolutely think this is a a super Bowl caliber team. Again you’re making things up about me and attacking me. This is all in your ability to fix. Quit attacking people and making **** up about what they think and feel and we’re golden 

Its all up to you.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Honestly this video put me at ease a little bit with some throws I thought were just missed. I’m excited for these coming weeks. 

Who will be at the Giants game!? 

It was a great video and something everybody should watch. First thing I do after a game is load the Rams Twitter and watch the post game pressers. I think everybody should do this you get a great feel for how they think and feel. There would be a lot less of the attacks going on around here. We have one of the smallest fan bases on this site and some just want to fight and in their own words rub peoples noses in opinions the share. Unfortunate really, 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

It was a great video and something everybody should watch. First thing I do after a game is load the Rams Twitter and watch the post game pressers. I think everybody should do this you get a great feel for how they think and feel. There would be a lot less of the attacks going on around here. We have one of the smallest fan bases on this site and some just want to fight and in their own words rub peoples noses in opinions the share. Unfortunate really, 

I wish game pass wasn’t so much money but if anyone has it, you also get the all 22 view of the game. Also half off if you’re a Student in college(it’s what I do, I get Sunday ticket max for 100 bucks total and game pass for 50). The first thing I did was watch that Stafford INT to Diggs and clearly saw what really happened. Even the missed throw to Kupp early on that Kurt Warner also explained. It’s cool to see a more in depth look at the OLine in the endzone view and the receivers in the sideline view. 

We all need to chill out though for sure.
It’s a bummer the game day thread isn’t 30 pages long after a game. There is too much attacking people for simply having different views and opinions. We all want the Rams to win at the end of the day. If some effort is put in to just being a bit more respectful and a bit less negative, then the group of posters here are capable of having some great Rams conversations. I myself even tend to feel great about LA and then get pretty uneasy when I see certain things. That doesn’t mean we cant/shouldn’t talk about the things we didn’t like though. It’s a long season, this team will be there when it matters most. We are far better off than 90% of the league right now and getting better. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Honestly this video put me at ease a little bit with some throws I thought were just missed. I’m excited for these coming weeks. 

Who will be at the Giants game!? 

I'll be there! Two days after my wedding and the future wife got us tickets. Hoping my Stafford alternate white arrives in time.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

When in the hell have I implied the sky is falling? Talk about negativity and making things up. Pointing out Stafford had a bad first half signals the end of the world? Again this is a you problem, quit projecting things you feel on to my posts. Your continual attacks on me made this personal not me. I absolutely think this is a a super Bowl caliber team. Again you’re making things up about me and attacking me. This is all in your ability to fix. Quit attacking people and making **** up about what they think and feel and we’re golden 

Its all up to you.

I guess you didn't read my post where I said ...

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I have a general dislike for people who think the sky is falling with every play and think we're going to the superbowl with every TD. You're not one of those people, but a more prominent poster on this board so I enjoy discussions with you. I'm sorry it's not mutual. Wish we had @jrry32 back for more dialogue, but is what it is.

Chill with the victim mentality, no ones attacking you. I used a post of yours to share a tweet from a Rams personality and you've gone off the deep end. Best of luck man. Go Rams. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I'll be there! Two days after my wedding and the future wife got us tickets. Hoping my Stafford alternate white arrives in time.

Hell yeah congrats man!!! I’ll be there too but haven’t decided which jersey I’ll wear. I’ll definitely be Rams sideline but close to the tunnel hopefully. Hoping to catch some players and have them sign my Rams helmet 😂

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I guess you didn't read my post where I said ...

Chill with the victim mentality, no ones attacking you. I used a post of yours to share a tweet from a Rams personality and you've gone off the deep end. Best of luck man. Go Rams. 

It's not a victim mentality man. You literally quote my posts where I share my opinion and attack me then criticized me for making things personal. Get it? You quote me, attack my opinions and call me out for making things personal. Hint in case you aren't following me, if you hadn't quoted me telling me I was overly negative and assign motives to my posts that don't exist we don't have this discussion. My opinions are criticized for no reason and I'm the bad guy for sticking up for myself?

You don't acknowledge anything else I post. The guy who says he can't wait to rub peoples noses just wants to talk negative to people. The irony is rich, lets attack somebody then make up the victim mentality argument. Here's a thought, try to get along with people and we're all good. You don't see anybody else engaged in these discussions with me.

As for the bolded it's comical that again you circle back to an email that says exactly what I said and it's somehow me going off the deep end being a bad guy. I'm over it, never been interested in an argument with anybody. But your taking my opinions personal and criticizing me the way you do after already saying you wanted to rub peoples noses in their wrong opinions prove beyond a doubt where the bad guy in this discussion is.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 1:49 PM, BStanRamFan said:

I'm still here. Just don't have a lot of time because of work right now and don't care enough to get into arguments when things are going well.

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 4:13 PM, MDY10 said:

Hell yeah congrats man!!! I’ll be there too but haven’t decided which jersey I’ll wear. I’ll definitely be Rams sideline but close to the tunnel hopefully. Hoping to catch some players and have them sign my Rams helmet 😂

Is alt white the modern throwbacks? I've been debating which player I want of those. It's probably between Ramsey, Donald, and Woods.

2 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

Is alt white the modern throwbacks? I've been debating which player I want of those. It's probably between Ramsey, Donald, and Woods.

Yeah thats how they label it. Donald with the #99 would look dope. If I didnt have a bunch of his already i would have gotten his, but instead went Stafford with my free jersey from caesars

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Yeah thats how they label it. Donald with the #99 would look dope. If I didnt have a bunch of his already i would have gotten his, but instead went Stafford with my free jersey from caesars

Yeah, I think I'm leaning on Donald. I normally just buy former players just out of habit. When the Rams sucked it was such a bummer to end up with a Donnie Avery jersey lol.

But I do love the modern throwbacks and Donald will obviously be always a Rams legend that it is worth it.