This is only NYRaider's thread to post "inside source" info

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why would I consistently share information with you all if you make it a mockery? I genuinely don't care if you believe me or not, was just trying to share what I had heard. Ask @big_palookaΒ lol. But I doubt he'd come back because half of you guys are unbearable.Β 

I'm with you man. It's lame when people attack each other on forums. Even all the old EA stuff wasn't cool. It made this place seem so toxic.

You do you.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

One piece of info I can give to you is that the families of Littleton and Waller do not like Carr very much, lol.Β 

Carr was at waller banquet fundraiser last year tho πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈPlus carr targets him like 300 times a year

29 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why would I consistently share information with you all if you make it a mockery? I genuinely don't care if you believe me or not, was just trying to share what I had heard. Ask @big_palookaΒ lol. But I doubt he'd come back because half of you guys are unbearable.Β 

Bruh embrace the hate but keep givin the info tho I’m legit listeningΒ