GDT 10/11/21 Week 5: 3-1 Baltimore Ravens vs 1-3 Indianapolis Colts

DreamKid

Incredible win. I tried to temper myself and not get too high when the comeback was happening, but that Tavon Young idiocy really got me upset and more emotional then I was trying to be.

So for that, I’m glad Lamar completed the comeback. I still can’t believe we won that.

Its a shame that we couldn’t get a deep walk off TD pass to end the game. Lamar was THIS close to another perfect passer game. I’ll take that over the rushing record any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Oh well. We got the dub and that’s all that matters. If we had a shot at the win and the record legitimately, then I’m here for it, but only if it’s in phase. In this game, it was not.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Nah. I've been about Hutch since like January last year. I want him.

Is it because he's an already refined 21 YO super athlete pass rusher with inside/outside versatility and monster motor?

I mean if that's what you're looking for.... go ahead. 

Just now, DreamKid said:

Is it because he's an already refined 21 YO super athlete pass rusher with inside/outside versatility and monster motor?

I mean if that's what you're looking for.... go ahead. 

'sides, you guys got my boy Oweh. I was hype about him since he committed to Penn State.

• Like 1