Tom Cable

NYRaider

I'm gonna withhold some blame from Carr and Jacobs until this trash gets fixed. Not saying they can't do better, but a lot of this isn't on them. The line pass blocks okay and Carr leads the league in passing. The line run blocked well Jacobs 1st year and he averaged almost 100 yards a game. Not too hard to figure out. They should do better. But we are going to get eviscerated off the back of this OL if something miraculous doesn't happen.

• Like 2

Honestly you can NOY replace 3 out of 5 starters on your Oline and expect success.

Good was our chess piece who filled in where needed and we made him a starter. He';s good enough but our great play was having a guy who was solid backing up 3 out of 5 positions. (LG/RG/RT)

Ritchie is a starter but coming off injury so the possibility of replacing 4 of 5 was a real possibility. Now REALITY!

Miller our only 'starter' and he plays well enough but isn't a Pro Bowler. I'll take that every day over what we've had in the past. YIKES!!!

I'm shocked we won the first 3 games. Carr was on fire in the 4th but last two games our early struggles have got to end to move into playoff contention. 

Cable should go but probably won't. Gruden is the 'bad horse' in The Wisdom of No Escape book I've got. Has to feel the pain DEEP before learning and changing. We saw it with PG and will probably see it with Cable.

We will be lucky if Gruden steps out because of email but won't happen because he will make more milking us than he will the rest of his career. So we are stuck.

13 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Agreed. If we’ve got Rodney Hudson in there instead of Andre James we’re a much better offense.

James is not communicating or making the calls to pick up blitzes or stunts. Plus he’s trash. It’s twice as bad. Plus a bad center makes our guards look bad.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 5:57 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

James is not communicating or making the calls to pick up blitzes or stunts. Plus he’s trash. It’s twice as bad. Plus a bad center makes our guards look bad.

We need to put Nick Martin in and pray that Richie is back soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I would give James one more game, or bench him for Martin. Martin is not that good but he won't be the worst center In the league. I'll never understand giving James a new contract without proving anything 

You were literally saying he would be a stud in the spring when everyone was condemning this move.