2021 Preseason GDT

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Poole is gonna do that to a lot of players this season. His improvement has been amazing. He's gonna break out in a big way this season. 

I was reading that he's likely going to start for you guys this year. He fried the Brodie tonight.

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I was reading that he's likely going to start for you guys this year. He fried the Brodie tonight.

Yeah, he’s starting until Klay gets back. Then what happens after that is up in the air cause you never know if they will bring Klay off the bench for a little bit to not push him to much. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Yeah, he’s starting until Klay gets back. Then what happens after that is up in the air cause you never know if they will bring Klay off the bench for a little bit to not push him to much. 

Why haven't Wiseman, Moody, or Kuminga really played?

I'm not up to speed on this Kyrie matter.....whats up with him?

Steve Nash on Kyrie Irving: "I think we recognize he’s not playing home games. We’re going to have to for sure play without him this year. So it just depends on when, where and how much."

1 hour ago, Leader said:

I'm not up to speed on this Kyrie matter.....whats up with him?

Steve Nash on Kyrie Irving: "I think we recognize he’s not playing home games. We’re going to have to for sure play without him this year. So it just depends on when, where and how much."

He won't get the vaccine and New York City has a vaccine mandate. Essentially any athlete playing home games in NYC has to be vaccinated. Since Kyrie isn't vaccinated, he can't play in home games.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He won't get the vaccine and New York City has a vaccine mandate. Essentially any athlete playing home games in NYC has to be vaccinated. Since Kyrie isn't vaccinated, he can't play in home games.

Alright....thanks for that. Seems pretty absurd actually, but I'm going for my Pfizer booster tomorrow - so I'm clearly a "Get the shot" guy.