2021 Preseason GDT

11sanchez11

10 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Austin Reaves better 

No he isn't, lol. Jared Butler was the MOP of the NCAA Tournament last year and only fell because they found a heart issue during his combine workout. Dude fried Jalen Suggs in the title game and will likely fry Russ when we play you.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He's gonna drop off even quicker than Blake and Amare did.

Yeah he's too heavy, his knees are going to be powdered milk. Dude has Charles Barkley's body and Vince Carter's leaping ability. Zion jumping in a game is like jumping off your kitchen counter 40+ times every single day. At 280-380 pounds just very hard for his knees/ankles/feet to be able to sustain that.

33 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah he's too heavy, his knees are going to be powdered milk. Dude has Charles Barkley's body and Vince Carter's leaping ability. Zion jumping in a game is like jumping off your kitchen counter 40+ times every single day. At 280-380 pounds just very hard for his knees/ankles/feet to be able to sustain that.

Yep, I harped on this big time before he was even drafted. He doesn't need to slim down for effectiveness, he needs it for the health of his lower body.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Yep, I harped on this big time before he was even drafted. He doesn't need to slim down for effectiveness, he needs it for the health of his lower body.

Yeah, this dude literally made a shoe explode from planting during a game at Duke. I saw a video of him like a month ago at Coach K's academy and he looked like he had gained a ton of weight. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

No he isn't, lol. Jared Butler was the MOP of the NCAA Tournament last year and only fell because they found a heart issue during his combine workout. Dude fried Jalen Suggs in the title game and will likely fry Russ when we play you.

I'm sorry I speak the truth.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Duke down bad

Pelicans color commentator in the Spaces on Twitter trying to keep Pelicans fans from breaking down lol.

On the bright side Trey Murphy is 28 of 57 for 49% from 3PT during Summer league and preseason combined.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I'm still waiting on Kuzma to reach Tatum levels.

I never was down with those Kuzma Tatum comparisons their rookie year lol.

Reaves playing well is a nice bonus and could just be another example of the Lakers scouting department over the past decade.

Jesse Buss deserves his flowers.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Reaves playing well is a nice bonus and could just be another example of the Lakers scouting department over the past decade.

One okay performance in a meaningless preseason game definitely is the best example to highlight the greatness that is the Lakers scouting department.