2021 Preseason GDT

11sanchez11

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

So for ish and gigs, free to play fantasy basketball league for forum bragging rights. First come first serve. Here is the invite link:

https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=1334880658&inviteId=f0dccdc0-f90c-4bf6-be2c-40e91d0c0a75

I'm in.  Any chance you can do the draft at 2:00 instead of 3:00 on Saturday? 

3 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:
9 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

So for ish and gigs, free to play fantasy basketball league for forum bragging rights. First come first serve. Here is the invite link:

https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=1334880658&inviteId=f0dccdc0-f90c-4bf6-be2c-40e91d0c0a75

I'm in.  Any chance you can do the draft at 2:00 instead of 3:00 on Saturday? 

sure

Jordan Poole after his rookie year had pretty much one foot out of the league. It was bad last season they sent him to the bubble and something clicked for him there. Showed some signs of improvement when he came back to the NBA last season. The work he put in the offseason has really shown so far. He legit has me super excited about this Warriors team cause if Klay is 70 percent of what he was and Otto stays healthy the amount of shooting this team has is top notch. 

Curry

Poole

Klay

Otto

Green

That is the line up I want to see. 4 shooters on the court with Greens passing ability. 

there is a limit to the number of pistons games this year i can force myself to sit through without cade. the limit might be 1 but that's still higher than the number of games i'll watch without hayes, bey, and cade.

also killian has gotten concussed in the last 2 games he's played which seems less than ideal