Russell Wilson expected to miss significant time

SBLIII

If Russ misses 6-8 weeks the Seahawks just became the worst team in the NFL. I have to believe Russ wont miss not even 6 weeks let alone the projected 6-8 weeks but again if he does the Seahawks will be the worst team in the league. Their defense is historically bad, they cant run the ball bc they have a crappy OL and their backs are always hurt too. Carson and Penny just cant stay healthy. I dont believe in Geno Smith. Yes he might have a solid game or so but he cant overcome this historically bad defense even if he was having his best season of his career. 

Honestly if Im the Seahawks and the worst case scenario is 6-8 weeks Id try to get the 1st overall pick and draft Rattler. Russ will definitely want out and Id go to the Saints bc they are definitely not stable with their QB situation. Id ask for three 1st round picks OR two first round picks and one of their starting OL players. Id ask for Armstead. I know Armstead stays hurt too but when healthy he is really good. The Seahawks can have book end solid tackles in Brown and Armstead to help protect Rattler. Then with the rest of the picks Id just go defense and interior OL. Its a win for the Seahawks and Russ. Plus Id love to see Russ with the Saints in that offense of Payton. The things he could do with Russ would be amazing. Now the Saints would still have to figure out the situation with Thomas. I think if they bring in Russ maybe Thomas could go back to buying into the Saints. If thats the case then having Thomas and Karma with Russ as the QB and the Saints defense is still more than solid. The Saints would be right back as contenders for the SB in the NFL. I would put them over Brady and the Bucs in the NFCS. 

25 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Looks like these guys below already tried...        ( swiped it from @NVRamsFan )

Not sure about others but I love watching Baldys breakdowns. Every week he highlights a handful of plays and you can probably find more weekly where he's at least double teamed if not throw in a 3rd guy and or a chip and he still beats it or gets out right held. Mans a beast and it's fun to watch.

Wilson's injury stinks for the Hawks, he is their team plain and simple it doesn't work without him. Can only hope for them he comes back healthy.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

If Russ misses 6-8 weeks the Seahawks just became the worst team in the NFL. I have to believe Russ wont miss not even 6 weeks let alone the projected 6-8 weeks but again if he does the Seahawks will be the worst team in the league. Their defense is historically bad, they cant run the ball bc they have a crappy OL and their backs are always hurt too. Carson and Penny just cant stay healthy. I dont believe in Geno Smith. Yes he might have a solid game or so but he cant overcome this historically bad defense even if he was having his best season of his career. 

Honestly if Im the Seahawks and the worst case scenario is 6-8 weeks Id try to get the 1st overall pick and draft Rattler. Russ will definitely want out and Id go to the Saints bc they are definitely not stable with their QB situation. Id ask for three 1st round picks OR two first round picks and one of their starting OL players. Id ask for Armstead. I know Armstead stays hurt too but when healthy he is really good. The Seahawks can have book end solid tackles in Brown and Armstead to help protect Rattler. Then with the rest of the picks Id just go defense and interior OL. Its a win for the Seahawks and Russ. Plus Id love to see Russ with the Saints in that offense of Payton. The things he could do with Russ would be amazing. Now the Saints would still have to figure out the situation with Thomas. I think if they bring in Russ maybe Thomas could go back to buying into the Saints. If thats the case then having Thomas and Karma with Russ as the QB and the Saints defense is still more than solid. The Saints would be right back as contenders for the SB in the NFL. I would put them over Brady and the Bucs in the NFCS. 

They don't have their first round pick, there is no tank.

• Like 2