Russell Wilson expected to miss significant time

SBLIII

This makes way more sense.   You don’t need to operate on a mallet injury.   The joint involvement and screws were likely for the bone.  6-8 weeks far more likely.   

Jets thrilled.   Pour one out for the Sea 2021 season and the Pete Carroll - Russell Wilson era. 

20 minutes ago, Apparition said:

This is his last season in Seattle. More certain of that than ever. 

I could see it. Seattle did absolutely nothing to improve this team, and the moves they did make have been atrocious and harmed them more than anything. If I was Wilson I would have absolutely no faith that this organization is moving in the right direction to maximize what's remaining of my career.

I think the only thing keeping Russ in Seattle potentially is all of the community work he's done and how tied he is to the city of Seattle.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Sucks for Seattle. Who broke Goffs thumb last year?

Just sucks because they’ll fall off. Hopefully he can get back. The league is better with Wilson. Sucks man. Hate seeing injuries. 

Benson Mayowa on the Seahawks, I believe.

It's probably the end of the road for him in Seattle.

He wants to go to a contender like Stafford. Out of the NFC. Denver, Pittsburgh and Miami can fight for Rodgers and Wilson. The landscape in the AFC will change significantly. It will be a blood bath.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I could see it. Seattle did absolutely nothing to improve this team, and the moves they did make have been atrocious and harmed them more than anything. If I was Wilson I would have absolutely no faith that this organization is moving in the right direction to maximize what's remaining of my career.

I think the only thing keeping Russ in Seattle potentially is all of the community work he's done and how tied he is to the city of Seattle.

He's gone. He is 5 years or so left and these moves to a contender will be quiet popular for QBs now. The precedent has been set.

• Like 1