Russell Wilson expected to miss significant time

SBLIII

9 hours ago, Chargers said:

Yeah but Tom had fell into the perfect situation for that to happen. It'll be much harder for other QBs to do. Tom left N.E for a team loaded with pieces that was just missing the QB. Closest team to that might be Denver and I don't see who the Broncos have that the Seahawks would want in for a return.

Stafford, too. 

5 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Isnt he right now projected as the 1st overall pick? 

Maybe by someone like Mike Mayock.

To anyone who even watches games instead of cherry picking a player based on what school they attended, no way. Rattler is the drizzling $#its at QB. 

7 hours ago, ET80 said:
8 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Isnt he right now projected as the 1st overall pick? 

Nope - he's not looked as good as people were expecting this season.

Rattler was benched today for True Fr Caleb Williams; Williams rallied Oklahoma, erasing a 21 point deficit and pulling off a stunning 55-48 win vs the University of Texas.

It's possible that Rattler just lost his starting job at OU. Rattler would no doubt have to hit the transfer portal to salvage whatever draft stock he has - this season had gone as badly as I've seen for a highly rated prospect.

I may have to walk back the 1st round talk. Rattler certainly isn't getting drafted on the first day if he's declaring - he might not even be a top 64 pick right now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Rattler was benched today for True Fr Caleb Williams; Williams rallied Oklahoma, erasing a 21 point deficit and pulling off a stunning 55-48 win vs the University of Texas.

It's possible that Rattler just lost his starting job at OU. Rattler would no doubt have to hit the transfer portal to salvage whatever draft stock he has - this season had gone as badly as I've seen for a highly rated prospect.

I may have to walk back the 1st round talk. Rattler certainly isn't getting drafted on the first day if he's declaring - he might not even be a top 64 pick right now.

I don't think he is entering the draft now. He'll transfer and then try again next year.

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I don't think he is entering the draft now. He'll transfer and then try again next year.

Oh, that's his only rational outcome. Rattler has to restart himself, outside of Oklahoma.

Only question is - if Lincoln Riley couldn't get him running like a V8, who can?

• Like 1

I have to say I'm not broken up by this. I've always liked Russell Wilson. I've always liked the Seahawks. But there's a prominent Seahawks blogger who can be such a low class jerk that I'm not exactly bothered by any of his overseas tears and denial. The guy moderates and deletes comments then lies about content of the comments he was too petrified to publish. Hilarious frailty.