CBears019

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Y’all are dorks 

How is that news?

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Jackson jumped that snap perfectly but didn’t do anything with it 

Hmm...how is THAT news? 

58 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Half the posters on here rn are coming off as borderline illiterate and the other half are going on about emo culture lmao 

You're welcome? 

51 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Roquan again coming in with the hard hit...how long before this guy is legit in the conversation for being in line with some of the all time greats in Bears history at the position? If he keeps up this level of play he has a shot.

He's that kind of talent. No doubt about it. 

27 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Our 3rd down offence has still sucked today.

It's still a work in  progress. The whole thing is still a work in progress. 

9 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Our talent wins out and overcomes some terrible coaching decisions as usual...

Progression from Fields again...60% completion...no turnovers...TD...took a beating and never looked rattled...exactly what we needed from him today.

Work in progress...beat a quality team 20-9, at their place. Hard to feel bad about today. 

4 minutes ago, BACK2MACKSACK said:

Drafting Fields was a strong move this offseason. However, our offense is lacking weapons sans A Rob.

I actually think the offense lacks more from the coaching stand point, there is not a solid plan and when they do make adjustments they don't work out. They have the players besides the OL.

7 minutes ago, BACK2MACKSACK said:

Drafting Fields was a strong move this offseason. However, our offense is lacking weapons sans A Rob.

I don't think we lack weapons...I think we lack the right people to put them in the right places to show off their talent to it's fullest.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I don't think we lack weapons...I think we lack the right people to put them in the right places to show off their talent to it's fullest.

We don't lack weapons at all. Williams and Herbert are stellar depth behind Montgomery. 

Dalton is a helluva backup.

The Bears should activate Goodwin from the practice squad--jazz up the receiving corps...