NBA Bets Thread

NYRaider

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

If you like free money, Wendell Carter over 10.5 points tonight.

also like O7.5 rebs for him, especially since it is +100 and his points is -110ish

still like patty over 9.5 points, he is the 3rd best scorer on the team until kyrie gets back

love the rockets to win tonight, okc roster is so bad

kinda like the kings at +6.5, mad i didnt get them v blazers

like booker over 4.5 assists, think lakers will trap him a good amount leading to open shots

rubio's assists were like 4.5 last gm, if you can find that number again easy over

markkanen O 5.5 rebs, jalen green 0 13.5 points, lu dort under 15.5 points are good bets too

56 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

also like O7.5 rebs for him, especially since it is +100 and his points is -110ish

still like patty over 9.5 points, he is the 3rd best scorer on the team until kyrie gets back

love the rockets to win tonight, okc roster is so bad

kinda like the kings at +6.5, mad i didnt get them v blazers

like booker over 4.5 assists, think lakers will trap him a good amount leading to open shots

rubio's assists were like 4.5 last gm, if you can find that number again easy over

markkanen O 5.5 rebs, jalen green 0 13.5 points, lu dort under 15.5 points are good bets too

Easy money. He dropped 13 and got up 10 shots in 19 minutes on Wednesday. Didn’t play more cause we were getting blown out in 4th. If he doesn’t play 30 + minutes tonight and it doesn’t hit, I’ll be shocked.

7 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I have no idea how they gave Fox that assist to Barnes with :20 left but I will take it.

I went Fox O 5.5 assists, Ayton O 10.5 rebounds, Bridges O 12.5 points and Haliburton O 11.5 points. 

$100 netted me $1,000. 

God bless whoever gave Fox that assist.

Aye! Good work! Good thing you didn't have your free money bet in there. 😅