NBA Bets Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Just looked at the play by play. ******* brutal. The 3 with 4 seconds left, then Brunson can’t make 1 FT. Such BS.

The 3 with 4 seconds left shouldn’t have even counted cause the guys back heel was out of bounds. Brunson misses the first FT and they point to Kidd and you can read his lips saying miss the second which he did then they missed a 5 second call. Just brutal. Game is the reason why I’m done with the NBA 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The 3 with 4 seconds left shouldn’t have even counted cause the guys back heel was out of bounds. Brunson misses the first FT and they point to Kidd and you can read his lips saying miss the second which he did then they missed a 5 second call. Just brutal. Game is the reason why I’m done with the NBA 

Come join me on the O/U for tennis lol

On 11/3/2021 at 9:15 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

I agree betting on the NBA is terrible. 

I don't think I have lost money on a week of NFL betting once (I use the whole week to look into things, so that helps) but every day I lose money betting on the NBA lol

I feel like every time I click on this thread which isn’t often I see 80% losing bets. NFL is so much better for betting.

Steph over 29.5 

Been so and so for his stands the past couple games. Think he has a huge game tonight. 

Also College basketball coming back Tuesday. I remember they would do a 24 hour non stop college basketball marathon. It would be 2am and a basketball game would be on. Nothing was better sad how they don’t do it anymore.