NBA Bets Thread

NYRaider

super lucky day so far, just need suns to win to go 4/4 on my bets tonight, all parlays

knicks losing by 14 near the end of the 3rd, go on a 42-19 run to end the gm and win by 9 to win me bey o 18.5 points, knicks +1 1st half, and -8.5 full gm (+330)

gordon hayward banks in a 3 to win me hayward 1 three, plumlee 2 assists, hornets +9.5 (+115)

bledsoe gets a meaningless assist with 19 secs left in the gm to win me bledsoe 4 assists, morris O 15.5 pts, LAC +13.5 (+115)

and took auburn -2.5 1st half, under 65 1st half in seton hall/providence, and suns ml (was +350 iirc)

put a $150 free bet on hawks -7.5, clint under 18 rebs, and hawks -2.5 1st half (+320)

clint got 23 rebs last gm but i think has only gotten 18 rebs 1 other time this year. he played 40 minutes last gm but OO is back and i expect a blowout so hopefully only gets like 30ish tonight. 

Charlotte ML +102 

Like to avoid teams off a back to back but they got rocked by the Suns yesterday and the starters played around 20 minutes and the coaching staff punted the game. So it’s not like they played there normal minutes. Washington is not very good and is dealing with a lot of players out so don’t have a bench. Charlotte is healthy and has its players. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Charlotte ML +102 

Like to avoid teams off a back to back but they got rocked by the Suns yesterday and the starters played around 20 minutes and the coaching staff punted the game. So it’s not like they played there normal minutes. Washington is not very good and is dealing with a lot of players out so don’t have a bench. Charlotte is healthy and has its players. 

Lol can’t win when I bet on Charlotte can’t win when I bet against them. **** this team lol

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

put a $150 free bet on hawks -7.5, clint under 18 rebs, and hawks -2.5 1st half (+320)

clint got 23 rebs last gm but i think has only gotten 18 rebs 1 other time this year. he played 40 minutes last gm but OO is back and i expect a blowout so hopefully only gets like 30ish tonight. 

Blazers are shooting 11-22 from 3. Hawks are shooting 5-18

Charlotte down 13 to go up 14 to lose the lead then a 3 point contest breaks out and Kuzma hits three back to back to back 3s in a minute. Is truly unbelievable but it happened 

Cavs -2.5

Memphis on a back to back after playing maybe it’s best game all year. Ja wont have the ability to drive to the basket against this Cavs team. They will make him a jump shooter this game. Ja and Bane both had great games last night. I will gladly fade them in this spot a day later