NBA Bets Thread

NYRaider

Cashed in on a parlay Patty O 8.5 points and Russ under 9.5 rebs. Two of the most ridiculous lines of the day. Russ' rebs were 4 higher than Lopez, 3 higher than Bron, 2 higher than AD lol. Ppl are not gonna just box out so you can get your triple double Russ. Plus the Lakers play Jordan, AD, Dwight, AD, Melo, and Bron. These dudes are not getting out your way lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Cashed in on a parlay Patty O 8.5 points and Russ under 9.5 rebs. Two of the most ridiculous lines of the day. Russ' rebs were 4 higher than Lopez, 3 higher than Bron, 2 higher than AD lol. Ppl are not gonna just box out so you can get your triple double Russ. Plus the Lakers play Jordan, AD, Dwight, AD, Melo, and Bron. These dudes are not getting out your way lol

Lines like that will be prevalent throughout these first few Games.. I’m hoping to identify most of them and get off to a good start for the year. Will be browsing through lines shortly and checking back in.

I like Ayton over 14.5 points. I think DEN is the team he averages the most points v for his career, something like 24 PPG w/o looking it up lol. OGP of Suns ML +Ayton O 13.5 is +100 on betmgm.

Also put in a 3 team parlay of the Spurs, Grizz, and Bulls to win (+171). 

Also got the Bulls -3.5

Edited by 11sanchez11

15 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I didn’t even think about Russ rebounds. That’s a good point

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Got me a 5 point teaser 

Blazers -1.5

Bulls +0

Sixers +0.5

+241 

Blazers blew their load. I had Chicago at -3.5 from earlier in the week, they were up 6 with like 8 seconds left and a Pistons player chucked up a 3 I almost died.

Tonight I like: 

Miami (ML, +115): Milwaukee's second game in 3 days and they'll be without Holiday as well as like 3 other rotational players. 

Clippers (ML, +147): The Warriors didn't look great on opening night and this will also be their second game in 3 days. The Clippers essentially brought their entire team back from last season.

Mavericks (ML, +120): They brought their whole team back and Atlanta will likely be without Lou Will, Gallo, and OO.

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Blazers blew their load. I had Chicago at -3.5 from earlier in the week, they were up 6 with like 8 seconds left and a Pistons player chucked up a 3 I almost died.

Yeah, the kings hit some crazy shots the whole game and Barnes decided to turn into prime Klay Thompson and couldn’t miss from 3 and Dame couldn’t hit anything. 

I like that Miami play. 

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Last night I had Pacers +2 and Kuzma O1.5 threes made.

That Pacers one was a sweat. They were up like 20, blew it, and luckily lost by 1. Kuzma covered by near the end of the 2nd quarter. 

I had the Pacers ML, I was so pissed, lol. 

Also had the Wizards ML, Nuggets ML, Jazz -12, Bulls -3.5, Kings ML, Celtics ML, and Pelicans ML. The Celtics and Pelicans killed me. 

• Like 1

So far this season I'm 7/9 with my picks, the only ones I've missed are the Pelicans ML and Celtics ML. I didn't think Tobias was playing and thought that maybe the Ben Simmons drama might effect the team. 

I missed on a player parlay as well by 1 prop, had: LeBron O 23.5 points, AD O 8.5 rebounds, Poole O 18.5 points, Durant O 29.5 points, Mills O 8.5 points, Westbrook O 19.5 points, Bucks ML, Warriors ML. Everything hit except Russ, thought he'd be more aggressive scoring the ball.