College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

Just now, PAW said:

It said Chip is going to be the next UCLA coach. 

I know what it said but find it extremely odd that the writer took it down because it was being "misinterpreted" - clearly there's some shaky floors here and all the information being reported isn't accurate.

hopefully this saga ends in the next few days and Florida can move on with, or without, Chip Kelly. 

11 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I know what it said but find it extremely odd that the writer took it down because it was being "misinterpreted" - clearly there's some shaky floors here and all the information being reported isn't accurate.

hopefully this saga ends in the next few days and Florida can move on with, or without, Chip Kelly. 

The writer took it down because he or she knew the information in it was unreliable.

Patterson isnt going anywhere. TCU just announced an exntension for him thru 2024.

And Brady Quinn reported that Michigan is working on a "lifetime contract" for Jim Harbaugh. Has that ever been done before?

In FCS news, Montana fired the trainwreck that was Bob Stitt and are trying pull former coach Bobby Hauck back from the FBS level. Hope we succeed in doing so. Our once proud dynasty has progressively gotten worse every year since he left.

Chip Kelly the UCLA makes sense, but I'm upset that he's not going to Florida. I really wanted to see him try to run that stupid offensive system against legit SEC teams.

Like they mentioned on Pardon My Take on Wednesday, we NEED Jeff Fisher in college football. 6-6 every year, automatically bowl-eligible!

Archived