College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

17 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I thought there was some crossover between the LSU AD and the rest of the university at large. Might be wrong though.

Most P5 schools separate, or try to anyway if they can, their athletic revenue from the rest of their monies. I'm sure they, like most athletic departments kick back at least some of dollars to the school, and to your point whatever that dollar amount may be could go down if they keep re-setting the coaching market, but they're still dipping into the athletic pot that's there for the sole purpose of athletic expenditures, not unlike coaching salaries. 

Rumors on possible defensive staff:

DC/LB: Chavis

DE: Steve Caldwell
DT: John Scott Jr. or David Turner

CB: Trooper Taylor
S: Ron Cooper

I really liked Caldwell when he was here, our 2014 DL that he recruited was pretty nasty

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Just because he is the son of Art dont mean he had nothing to do with it.  Im cool with the hire

Yeah if only

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/college-football/fau-coach-kendal-briles-accused-using-sex-get-recruits-baylor/IVr42TSpgEtmp7O1HPJj6H/

Briles is a piece of ****, and him having a job is embarrassing. 

5 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Bro, you're in denial if you think there aren't coaches all over the US selling athletes on their schools with the same comments.

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Bro, you're in denial if you think there aren't coaches all over the US selling athletes on their schools with the same comments.

Great. Kendal Briles is a piece of crap and it's embarrassing that Houston would give him the job after what he was involved with

Archived