College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Thanks for Kerry Coombs

I am surprised by his. I feel like his personality and over the top attitude wouldn’t really work in the NFL. We will find out tho. Titans would be smart and try and get Apple from the giants. Prolly get his ish together with Coombs being his coach again. 

Makes the Grinch hire look even better. Now I wonder what they do for a 10th coach 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

I am surprised by his. I feel like his personality and over the top attitude wouldn’t really work in the NFL. We will find out tho. 

Is his history with just CBs or at some point was he DB coach? We’re not even sure what job he was hired for yet. I hope it’s not for DC.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Is his history with just CBs or at some point was he DB coach? We’re not even sure what job he was hired for yet. I hope it’s not for DC.

He was a secondary coach. Bounce back and fourth coaching safeties and corners. I cant see him being the DC. Does it matter tho because Vrabel stated he was going to call plays

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He was a secondary coach. Bounce back and fourth coaching safeties and corners. I cant see him being the DC. Does it matter tho because Vrabel stated he was going to call plays

False. That was taken way out of context. Otherwise he would’ve never interviewed James Bettcher for the job. I could see it for DB coach(I hope) or for Special teams

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

False. That was taken way out of context. Otherwise he would’ve never interviewed James Bettcher for the job. I could see it for DB coach(I hope) or for Special teams

Oh ok didn’t know. You gotta make him a positional coach. I can’t see him being the STC. I was never happy with him as that.

On 1/24/2018 at 2:47 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Then why leave a situation like he was in if he wasn't promised a promotion of some sort?

35 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Jesus Christ.....so you are really going to sit there and act like this was his first NFL offer after all of the success he's had over the years? Wow....K bro, great answer 

Drama queen much? So it’s a guarantee he got a promotion is what you’re saying? The promotion is the NFL. What big promotion do you think he got? DC? That would be horrible.

Archived