College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

Dan Mullen would be a great hire for Florida. That would be my first choice if I was their AD. And then I'd call Charlie Strong. 

I don't love the idea of Chip Kelly in Florida. He's too head strong to bring in other coaches that have ties to the state. I imagine he would want to bring in his guys. But if you could get Chip to commit to a defensive coordinator with strong ties to Florida, you'd have something special.

5 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The SEC really, really needs to stop making it even easier for Saban and firing coaches every 2 years.

Yea, Florida should keep the coach who Saban blows out in every meeting. That's definitely going to stop him.

If you want to make it hard on Saban, you keep churning until you find the right guy. Three years was enough to see that Crapelwain wasn't the guy.

3 hours ago, RollEagles said:

Dan Mullen would be a great hire for Florida. That would be my first choice if I was their AD. And then I'd call Charlie Strong. 

I don't love the idea of Chip Kelly in Florida. He's too head strong to bring in other coaches that have ties to the state. I imagine he would want to bring in his guys. But if you could get Chip to commit to a defensive coordinator with strong ties to Florida, you'd have something special.

Maybe we can take advice from FSU fans next.  xD

"Don't hire Chip Kelly or Bob Stoops if they're interested. Go hire Charlie Strong or Dan Mullen."

6 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

RR to Florida plz

I dont think it be a great hire. RR shoudl stay at Zona. A lot less pressure. easier conference. If the basketball program gets punished by this shoe deal scandal, he could leverage it to some more money for himself.  

Archived