College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

Someone needs to say it: Bill Clark deserves a promotion. UAB is poised to finish the year 7-5 or 8-4. This is after the Board of Regents shut their program down and forced Clark to restart it from scratch before 2016 after all of his players transferred out (including multiple NFL players). This is UAB's FIRST YEAR back. This is the same UAB program that was absolutely atrocious from 2007 to 2013 (23-61 record). Clark came in there in 2014 and got them to 6-6 in his first year after Garrick McGee went 5-19 in the previous two years. Then, UAB immediately shut the program down. We didn't get to see what Clark could do to build off of his 6-6 season (however, with Jordan Howard, Gerald Everett, and others in the Sun Belt, I bet they would have owned the conference in 2015). He's back and winning against all odds. 

I really think that guy deserves a promotion if he wants it. 

Saban was an obvious choice. Meyer was an obvious choice. Harbaugh obvious choice. Tennessee and Florida need to not get cute or worry about "fit" and go for Chip Kelly. Or, like I suggest for every big time job every year, Gary Patterson. Guy is just wasted at TCU.

I don't know what college football's obsession is with Gruden. Everything I've ever heard is that the guy is a tyrant. And more important, he clearly doesn't want to be a football coach. He could have had so many jobs. It's been like 10 years. If he wanted to be a coach that bad he'd be one

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Saban was an obvious choice. Meyer was an obvious choice. Harbaugh obvious choice. Tennessee and Florida need to not get cute or worry about "fit" and go for Chip Kelly. Or, like I suggest for every big time job every year, Gary Patterson. Guy is just wasted at TCU.

I don't know what college football's obsession is with Gruden. Everything I've ever heard is that the guy is a tyrant. And more important, he clearly doesn't want to be a football coach. He could have had so many jobs. It's been like 10 years. If he wanted to be a coach that bad he'd be one

Chip Kelly has openly expressed his hatred for any kind of recruiting. 

36 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We need an aggie here so bad.

Not a 2% either a real honest to god texags level whackjob who spanks it to their fake army and milkmen.

The 98%ers need their echo chambers. This place would eat them alive. 

Speaking of which, did you know that it has now been 763 days since the Aggies won an SEC West game at Kyle Field? #funfacts

4 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Sure. I mean I doubt there's a lot of things he doesn't have hatred for. He seems like a very difficult and miserable person. But he gets it done 

He got it done at Oregon while not recruiting.

He will have to actually get his *** on the recruiting trail if he wants to win at schools that pool all that southern talent and don't just collect random fast guys from the pacific northwest to win.

Archived