College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

For those doubting the Gruden delusions, just do a little online digging... I won't link the site out of forum rules, but there is a 283 page thread dedicated to Gruden on a Tennessee forum that has been around for less than 24 hours. That thread is the 43rd of its' kind on the site, FWIW xD.

Real treat reading through it.

How much you want to bet that 60+% of the UT fans opposing the Schiano hire on Sandusky grounds would vote for a certain Senate candidate who sexually assaults children if they lived in Alabama? xD

Gonna be hilarious if Tennessee hires a worse coach. The silly thing is that Les Miles is still available. He'd be such a great hire for any SEC program.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hilarious. I hope they have to pay him. Haslam strikes again. 

We don't. Signed an MOU, but that was it according to Chris Low. 

What a mess. Rumors now were that Mullen was #1 and Schiano #2. When Chip and Frost fell through for UF, Currie panicked and went with Schiano. 

3 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

We don't. Signed an MOU, but that was it according to Chris Low. 

What a mess. Rumors now were that Mullen was #1 and Schiano #2. When Chip and Frost fell through for UF, Currie panicked and went with Schiano. 

Well, you weren't landing Mullen. xD

24 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

How much you want to bet that 60+% of the UT fans opposing the Schiano hire on Sandusky grounds would vote for a certain Senate candidate who sexually assaults children if they lived in Alabama? xD

Gonna be hilarious if Tennessee hires a worse coach. The silly thing is that Les Miles is still available. He'd be such a great hire for any SEC program.

I wish I could give you a high five IRL for this post. Sarah Sanders made one of the most hypocritical posts of all time in trashing the hire on her Facebook earlier.

Also, college football fans are some of the most delusional, spoiled, and impatient people in all of fandom 

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

I wish I could you a high five IRL for this post. Sarah Sanders made one of the most hypocritical posts of all time in trashing the hire on her Facebook earlier.

Also, college football fans are some of the most delusional, spoiled, and impatient people in all of fandom 

If only I could like this twice....

Archived