College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Prolly gonna get Gruden amirite.

I don't care who they hire.  I just don't like the fact people are acting like Tennessee fans don't have the right to think they're program should be better.

This idea that they should be happy being mediocre and shouldn't view themselves in the same light as Alabama is not accurate.

11 years ago it was Alabama that was looking at Tennessee and saying why can't we be them.  They then got Nick Saban.  And the rest is history.

10 minutes ago, VanS said:

I don't care who they hire.  I just don't like the fact people are acting like Tennessee fans don't have the right to think they're program should be better.

This idea that they should be happy being mediocre and shouldn't view themselves in the same light as Alabama is not accurate.

11 years ago it was Alabama that was looking at Tennessee and saying why can't we be them.  They then got Nick Saban.  And the rest is history.

*is less than 24 hours away from pulling Greg Schiano out of a dumpster*
*thinks he can get the next Nick Saban*

lulz

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

*is less than 24 hours away from pulling Greg Schiano out of a dumpster*
*thinks he can get the next Nick Saban*

lulz

How old are you?  I remember a time when Alabama was a dumpster fire as bad as Tennessee right now.  Remember the Mike Price era?  A coach Alabama hired and fired before ever coaching one game.

College football is cyclical.  Teams rise and fall all the time.  A few decades ago it was Florida and Tennessee running the SEC.  Now its Alabama and Auburn.  Who knows who it will be next.  I just don't think its crazy for Tennessee fans to expect better than what they've seen the last 10 years. 

44 minutes ago, VanS said:

I also said Alvin Kamara was the #1 rated RB and the next Marshall Faulk before the draft.

How's that prediction working out so far?

Make enough off the Wall predictions and you’ll be right from time to time. Let’s hold off on cementing him the next Faulk until he gets at least 800 career rushing yards though.

29 minutes ago, VanS said:

Then you came to the wrong place. This is basically 'beat up on fans of unpopular fans' central. Perhaps I could interest you in purchasing some defense memes from me?

Archived