College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

People need to learn to think about what the typing/saying. If something hasn't been mentioned before the chances are small that you are just some genius so there is probably a very good reason.

I'm fairly sure that's a troll. Shipped off to Nam and "like a yankee learning to square dance" are just too perfect.

2 hours ago, VanS said:

How old are you?  I remember a time when Alabama was a dumpster fire as bad as Tennessee right now.  Remember the Mike Price era?  A coach Alabama hired and fired before ever coaching one game.

We were never a dumpster fire.  Certainly never as embarrassing as your mess of a school.  After winning SEC title in 1999 under Mike Dubose (despite sanctions from Gene Jelks during the Stallings era), the team had high hopes and opened #3 in the country iirc.  The team was all over the place and he was gone by the end of the year.  He went 24-23 in his tenure.

Dennis Franchione gave us 2 yrs at 17-8 before bailing for A&M and incoming sanctions   

Sure, Mike Price’s brief tenure was a hot mess but that had NOTHING to do with football.  

Mike Shula came in and righted the ship during the incredibly harsh sanctions from the Albert Means bs and led Bama to a 26-23 record.  

He was fired and in comes the GOAT.  

But you know... facts.  

26 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

DJmh7oDVoAA3Uhx.jpg

Despite all the trolls liking your post, I see you (and they) don’t understand context.  Nobody said there aren’t ignorant fans but no Bama fan was ever “looking at Tennessee and saying why can't we be them” which is what the post was about!  

What does some idiot fan’s lack of knowledge of Samoan culture have to do with that?   Nothing.  

Just like this doesn’t. 

BYr1XaKIIAA-E0V_crop_north_crop_north.jp

Even your boss knows what’s up.  Step off. 

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

Despite all the trolls liking your post, I see you (and they) don’t understand context.  Nobody said there aren’t ignorant fans but no Bama fan was ever “looking at Tennessee and saying why can't we be them.”   What does some idiot’s lack of knowledge of Samoan culture have to do with that?   Nothing.  

Just like this doesn’t. 

Oh look, we made him mad

2 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Despite all the trolls liking your post, I see you (and they) don’t understand context.  Nobody said there aren’t ignorant fans but no Bama fan was ever “looking at Tennessee and saying why can't we be them” which is what the post was about!  

What does some idiot fan’s lack of knowledge of Samoan culture have to do with that?   Nothing.  

Just like this doesn’t. 

Can someone please translate this into Samoan? Or maybe give me some hand gestures?

Having a hard time putting it all together.

Archived