Week 6: Packers @ Da Bears: Packers win 24-14! Move to 5-1 and alone on top of the NFC North!

FAH1223

The Calvary is coming for the Packers. 

- Jenkins should be back for this game, quite possibly Myers too. 

- Jaylon Smith probably makes his Packer debut.

- After week six we should get MVS back.

- After week 7 or 8 we'll get Bak back.

- There is hope sometime down the road we get Jaire and Z back. 

4-1 with the amount of key injuries we've had to our top end talent, I'll take it. 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

The Calvary is coming for the Packers. 

- Jenkins should be back for this game, quite possibly Myers too. 

- Jaylon Smith probably makes his Packer debut.

- After week six we should get MVS back.

- After week 7 or 8 we'll get Bak back.

- There is hope sometime down the road we get Jaire and Z back. 

4-1 with the amount of key injuries we've had to our top end talent, I'll take it. 

I think hope is as far as it's going to go with Jaire and Z.  Even if they return, I do not expect either of them to be near their normal level of effectiveness.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I think hope is as far as it's going to go with Jaire and Z.  Even if they return, I do not expect either of them to be near their normal level of effectiveness.

I think you'll be able to get 15-25 plays out of Z when he returns. It would be easier to say with Jaire if we knew what the injury was. 

11 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I think you'll be able to get 15-25 plays out of Z when he returns. It would be easier to say with Jaire if we knew what the injury was. 

Do we really know what Z’s injury is? Back surgery can mean a variety of different things, none good but some much worse than others. 

I don’t mind them getting multiple opinions on Jaire. It’s a long season, but even if it’s just a severe sprain, he’s a piece of our future and I am glad the team is treating him like he is. If he can play in several weeks, that will be a huge win. 

Bears will not be playing us soft, we better be ready to battle. We need to feature Cobb, even just as a decoy. You know they’ll be seeing the 18 vs. Bears highlight reel all week long. Let’s hope for a great matchup and a nice competitive game,  something  like 41-6 Green Bay. 

Edited by Refugee