Week 6: Packers @ Da Bears: Packers win 24-14! Move to 5-1 and alone on top of the NFC North!

FAH1223

This game should be a blowout. I know the Bears are tough but we’re talking Rodgers, Adam’s, Cobb and Jones here. They own the Bears.

Also, Dillon is becoming a football player. A good one. 

If we keep winning with all these pieces out our team could be REALLY, REALLY nasty down the stretch. 

10 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Their front is scarier than CIN. Prob a better secondary than CIN as well, but yeah I think Rodgers just almost always has the Bears number.

Thinking maybe their defense is a little better overall than the Bengals D but the Bear's offense is MUCH worse than the Bengals ... not even close.  

Bears have a really good defense.  I think it will again hinge on our offense:  how often can our offense score against a good D;  and can we get TD's versus FG's? 

Would be really nice to have Myers back, I think the run-blocking missed him yesterday.  could be nice if Jenkins was ready to come back, too, but who knows. 

King's availability is also pretty important in my view.  I'd probably scheme after Yiadom if I was Chicago, and knew he was going to be the guy.  

2 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

The Packers are going to roll these chumps.  Rodgers generally has a field day with them, and I think our defense is good enough to hold them under 20 points.  Hopefully it doesn't come down to special teams.

i see what you did there

45 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

LMAO at the Raiders on Sunday, more flags than I've probably ever seen in a football game. There was one possession where they got called for two holds on a play three times. Also had two roughing the passer penalties and one illegal hands to the face of Fields on one drive. 

You mean.....they played Raider football? :)

• Like 1